• No

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2017
I was going through the forums and reading through some of the posts and I had an idea that might interest the community. My suggestion is to have villagers trade 64 iron for 2 gold, 32 gold for 1-2 diamonds, 32 diamonds for 1 emerald. Only catch is that this villager can ONLY be accessed at the MIDDLE of the map. Having an exchange for this would be a great way to keep the game going quicker and more enjoyable in my opinion. Please share your thoughts about the concept.

Last edited:

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I actually really like that idea, I agree that it would keep the game going faster. But maybe increase the cost for each token :P.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well than I think the thing is that nobody is going to mid anymore and that everybody is going to stay on their island. It could increase campers.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It sounds okay, but it kind of ruins the purpose of thinking what to collect.
This would be a campers best friend, but you can easily cover that with you only being to trade it IF the generator of that token is online on the same island.
But really... All you have to do is get a tier 4 gold gen and a level 3 diamond gen, and you effectively an extra diamond gen.
It's just too unbalanced to exist.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
To begin - good thought! But... you feel it coming: I do not think this will be added.
This might be to easy to get tokens which are actually meant for the middle.
Also, games will take longer, because people will collect the best items there are.

Jan 8, 2017
It sounds okay, but it kind of ruins the purpose of thinking what to collect.
This would be a campers best friend, but you can easily cover that with you only being to trade it IF the generator of that token is online on the same island.
But really... All you have to do is get a tier 4 gold gen and a level 3 diamond gen, and you effectively an extra diamond gen.
It's just too unbalanced to exist.
I edited the post. Is this a bit better? I'm just throwing some ideas, as everything comes with future changes.

U

Unipotato

This would cause more campers, which wouldn't be fun. Other than that, I think it's an OK idea.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I was going through the forums and reading through some of the posts and I had an idea that might interest the community. My suggestion is to have villagers trade 64 iron for 2 gold, 32 gold for 1-2 diamonds, 32 diamonds for 1 emerald. Only catch is that this villager can ONLY be accessed at the MIDDLE of the map. Having an exchange for this would be a great way to keep the game going quicker and more enjoyable in my opinion. Please share your thoughts about the concept.
I liked the idea, besides the emeralds one, until you said "it is at mid." If it is at mid, you could just go and get the items from mid that you are trading for.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
I like the idea :) besides the emerald one.

Jan 13, 2017
I think your idea should be implemented but as you choose if a game should be OP or hardcore donators could also choose do add your idea in to the game.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
To be honest, it sounds great! But if you just think little bit more it tells me that this will increase a lot of campers trying to get diamond with out going to mid. So this will ruin Eggwars by increasing the campers.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Nope. We all know what happens when something good is at mid..
MID CAMPERS!
Well, there technically already is something good at mid....

and fighting against mid campers is easier than normal campers, since they don't have a villager, mid is (usually) bigger, if they have an egg they need to protect and you can have multiple islands to build to mid.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Well, there technically already is something good at mid....

and fighting against mid campers is easier than normal campers, since they don't have a villager, mid is (usually) bigger, if they have an egg they need to protect and you can have multiple islands to build to mid.
Not really. Base campers (in normal mode) can easily be hit with a power bow and you'll typically outgear them because you have mid. Mid campers often block people from snatching diamonds meaning you basically have to fight them in leather. And building to mid isn't the problem. It's getting out of your island. Trust me, when you're in leather against a power bow it's hard as hell, even harder than naked with punch. Mid campers are also stacked as hell. One game, one team had nothing and I had:

- Diamond Sword
- Diamond Axe
- Punch Bow
- Power Bow
- Efficiency III Pickaxe
- 40 Steak
- 40 Golden Apples
- 2 Notch Apples
- 2 Stacks of Arrows
- 2 Stacks of Blocks

How in the world were they supposed to kill me..

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Base campers (in normal mode) can easily be hit with a power bow
Try Aztec. or Teaparty. or Mushrooms. or Fairground. or Underdasea. or Instruments.
Not really if you ask me. The arrow travels longer than 2 seconds on those maps, enough time to dodge.
Mid campers are also stacked as hell. One game, one team had nothing and I had:

- Diamond Sword
- Diamond Axe
- Punch Bow
- Power Bow
- Efficiency III Pickaxe
- 40 Steak
- 40 Golden Apples
- 2 Notch Apples
- 2 Stacks of Arrows
- 2 Stacks of Blocks

How in the world were they supposed to kill me..
Well, if they outnumber you with 3/1 or something they just have to time it right and attack at the same time.
If they also have a diamond gen it's pretty straightforward.
Don't forget there's always a gold gen. Chain armor and tnt can do a hell of a lot from my personal experience, and yes that includes killing a fully geared guy. Getting diamonds is not a problem. Just place some tnt block on the gen and stand on it.

Of course, most players are not that smart, but that's another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom