should it be removed

• yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • no

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021
I am mixed on this. Fallen is a decent map, and I honestly don't mind it. It is SO annoying for speedruns though, since so many people leave the map due to (like you said) how laggy it is. Doing this just prolongs the amount of time the game will last for (as not many people play eggwars mega). So I don't Agree nor Disagree.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
i disagree, if its to laggy, don't play it! It is as simple as that

(Staff move to Feedback and suggestions??)

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Should be in feedback and suggestion. Personally while I do feel eggwars mega in general sucks you should never revert or get rid of something. It won’t cause harm but that’s not innovation.

They could remaster fallen with a few changes but to me the map is fine as it is. Map picker is being worked on so I would say just to keep it.

JanS.2004

Feb 9, 2021
Fallen is my favourite map. And yes, it is VERY laggy. That's due to all of the entities made by the generators. I believe that a rework would be better. Remove some gens to improve fps.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This has been discussed many times with a dev and people in the community so i will get their response and copy it here:
yes we are aware of the issues with this map regarding lag and there are a couple patches I am working on and plan to have out soon. I don't have an ETA but I'll let you know once those go out :)

So the map is being worked on to have its lag fixed so this map shouldnt be removed :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ItzzWxrrior wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
no way this cool guy is helper now 🔥
Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Top Bottom