Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
This is a bit too much in my opinion: kills are already seeable in the tab menu (the number behind your name) in every game, including smaller games such as slime survival and line dash. elims and eggs are viewable after you died. For the other games I do agree, bu having all these stats on such a small part of your screen would get it messy and I don't think it's necessary
Forgot to mention: Kills are not viewable on Bedrock unless the game is over, thats what I was suggesting

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
We are back with another suggestion!!

When you’re playing an eggwars game, in the box it shows all the teams and who’s alive or not & it shows the CubeCraft IP.

My suggestion is to add the maps name (the one you’re currently playing) in the box as well so you’ll know what map you’re playing. Yes, the eggwars pro’s obviously know every single map but other people don’t and I think it’d be handy.

If you disagree, let me know why! Thanks for reading.
I totally agree with you, I don't even know why this isn't already a thing after almost 9 years of CubeCraft.

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Its like u said already in waiting lobby.
2. Scoreboard is clean rn and doesnt need extra text.
3. Look around you and you can probally guess the map already.
actually i agree with mivke the scoreboard is already fine now and doesn't need any addition also new players already see the name of the map in the waiting lobbies

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
actually i agree with mivke the scoreboard is already fine now and doesn't need any addition also new players already see the name of the map in the waiting lobbies
In Java that might be the case but on Bedrock there isn’t a way to know what maps are for new players, unless they have the rank to select it.

Reactions: Amazinq

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Cathie,

The server team discussed your suggestion, and unfortunately we decided to deny it.

We're aware that solo currently already mentions the map name in the scoreboard, but we disagreed on adding this to teams as well.

The scoreboard is currently quite massive as it lists all the teams in a game. We don't think that adding another line of text to this would make it prettier, on the contrary, it'll likely only make it looks more messy. For this reason, we have denied your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.