Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
We are back with another suggestion!!

When you’re playing an eggwars game, in the box it shows all the teams and who’s alive or not & it shows the CubeCraft IP.

My suggestion is to add the maps name (the one you’re currently playing) in the box as well so you’ll know what map you’re playing. Yes, the eggwars pro’s obviously know every single map but other people don’t and I think it’d be handy.

If you disagree, let me know why! Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I have always wondered why this wasn’t a thing already. The name of the map is shown before the game starts, so why not during the game? If there is any valid reason why this was decided, I’d like to know. If there isn’t one, then I see no point in disagreeing with this suggestion.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
1. Its like u said already in waiting lobby.
2. Scoreboard is clean rn and doesnt need extra text.
3. Look around you and you can probally guess the map already.
If you’re new you can’t just look around and take a quick guess, imagine if you were new and you’re starting a game and mid game you realize that you like the map and you never checked what map it was then how are you supposed to know what map you’re playing? As a stone rank you can’t even see what maps there even are..

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him

When you’re playing an eggwars game, in the box it shows all the teams and who’s alive or not & it shows the CubeCraft IP.

My suggestion is to add the maps name (the one you’re currently playing) in the box as well so you’ll know what map you’re playing. Yes, the eggwars pro’s obviously know every single map but other people don’t and I think it’d be handy.

Can this be for bedrock too?

• Agree
Reactions: Tisho1001

Abysss

Jan 19, 2022
I think it is a good suggestion and would be beneficial for newer players to find out which map they re playing in. My only problem is that if adding too much could cause more lag which would make the overall experience worse for everyone.

• Agree

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it is a good suggestion and would be beneficial for newer players to find out which map they re playing in. My only problem is that if adding too much could cause more lag which would make the overall experience worse for everyone.
I think I actually agree with that, the suggestion would be better if it were for solo maps, though most already have it, because some maps have 6386381 teams indeed. (@Gemmmmie ’s idea!!!)

• Agree

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
If you’re new you can’t just look around and take a quick guess, imagine if you were new and you’re starting a game and mid game you realize that you like the map and you never checked what map it was then how are you supposed to know what map you’re playing? As a stone rank you can’t even see what maps there even are..
Their own fault for not checking when they join lol. Stone ranks cant even choose maps so even if they only like the specific map they wont be able to play it, only when it opens and they join. Scoreboard is too clean rn and its too unnecessary to add the map name.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Their own fault for not checking when they join lol. Stone ranks cant even choose maps so even if they only like the specific map they wont be able to play it, only when it opens and they join. Scoreboard is too clean rn and its too unnecessary to add the map name.
So if you were that one person you’d blame yourself for not checking? Instead if this was added they wouldn’t HAVE to blame themselves. Yes, stone ranks indeed cannot pick maps or even check them, but if they play with a ranked person and they want to play a certain map they can’t tell them because they don’t know the name of the map.

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

This will be handy when new maps come out and for newer players, I 100% agree

• Agree

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I like this idea. I would like to see it added also for SkyWars and Survival Games teams (since the map names are there in Solo) and other games that don't have this. I also like to see kill count added (for both SkyWars and EggWars) and for EggWars only, the amount of eliminations and eggs broken added to the scoreboard
Edit: Mostly for Bedrock as Java has kills shown in the player list

Last edited:
  • Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Blom and Silco

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I like this idea. I would like to see it added also for SkyWars and Survival Games teams (since the map names are there in Solo) and other games that don't have this. I also like to see kill count added (for both SkyWars and EggWars) and for EggWars only, the amount of eliminations and eggs broken added to the scoreboard
This is a bit too much in my opinion: kills are already seeable in the tab menu (the number behind your name) in every game, including smaller games such as slime survival and line dash. elims and eggs are viewable after you died. For the other games I do agree, bu having all these stats on such a small part of your screen would get it messy and I don't think it's necessary

• Unsure
  • Agree
Reactions: Cathie and Silco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom