would u like this map in CubeCraft [Eggwars]

• yes i would

Votes: 67 97.1%
  • No i would'nt

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

Veratrill

Jul 19, 2016
Yea so it looks pretty good so well done :) Can you tell me if you thought about gameplay too though? Many map creators forget about the gameplay when they're building, so I'd like to know how you implemented that in your map
well almost all maps of cube are easy in pvp so i thought lets make it a little harder though! so we made it a little harder for the people to actually hit eachother!

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
Okay I have some tips for you to make the map even better. Some parts of the map look pretty worldedited (bottom of the islands, some parts of the surface of the islands)
Also play a bit with blocks, add some detail by using different colours (the grass and trees are not very detailed)
The buildings look good, I wouldnt change them

Veratrill

Jul 19, 2016
Okay I have some tips for you to make the map even better. Some parts of the map look pretty worldedited (bottom of the islands, some parts of the surface of the islands)
Also play a bit with blocks, add some detail by using different colours (the grass and trees are not very detailed)
Thanks for the tips though! we are gonna work on it! if u are able to show this to @Efcluke94 that would be great!

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
Thanks for the tips though! we are gonna work on it! if u are able to show this to @Efcluke94 that would be great!
Yeah I hope you understand that I dont want to be rude, I just want to make the map even a little better than it already is. Dont get me wrong, its still a very good submission

Veratrill

Jul 19, 2016
Yeah I hope you understand that I dont want to be rude, I just want to make the map even a little better than it already is. Dont get me wrong, its still a very good submission
i understand man! i am glad u give ur opinion! it can be better and with this tips it will be!

Reactions: MartijnMC

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
This map looks pretty detailed.
By the looks of it though the gamemplay might be a little difficult.
But still, a good over all map!

Reactions: Veratrill

Unstrafeless

Sr. Designer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Jun 29, 2015
The Netherlands
it looks that its hard to pvp but there are only organic at the site of a island and not in the middle.
And @MartijnMC, if you want to look at it i will give you the ip of the server so you can look it by yourself

-Unstrafeless-

U

Unipotato

This looks so nice and detailed. I hope to see it as a map soon!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom