Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
U

Unipotato

We kind of have this already. It's the map selector mannequin for Iron+ ranks. Making it avalible to Stone ranks wouldn't be fair to donors, so I would suggest to buy an Iron+ rank.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Isn't that only for 1.8 maps though? I don't really look at that because it's for donors only, but if it is then I guess we don't really need this idea.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
No it's for all maps in egg wars if you want you and your friends could buy Iron ranks it helps the server and it makes map finding easier

Well, thanks for the info guys. I'd most likely get gold or diamond so I could vote for stuff in-game. I'm taking the post down just because it's not needed anymore.

Dangit, I forgot how to take posts down because I haven't done so in a long time. Could someone remind me?

Reactions: KitKatkels17
U

Unipotato

Well, thanks for the info guys. I'd most likely get gold or diamond so I could vote for stuff in-game. I'm taking the post down just because it's not needed anymore.

Dangit, I forgot how to take posts down because I haven't done so in a long time. Could someone remind me?

You can't take posts down. You can however have staff lock a thread, or you can edit the post and say something like "Post removed, it has been answered." Locking is usually what most do, just tag a staff member by using @ and then their name. For example, "Please lock @Unipotato" is a common message, but don't tag me :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom