Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Welcome to the solo EggWars map - Portals!

This is a small sized solo EggWars map created by DreamFudge.
I have made many maps as some of you may know so I hope you all enjoy this one I put in a lot of time and effort.
There are 3 parts in this map:

1) The Player Islands - There are 8 player islands in total. Two player islands share a sub-island. The player islands are around 15 blocks away from the sub-islands which is also a couple of blocks higher so players might have to build stairs in order to access it. This is the first time the entire sub-island is enclosed which will make it harder to access. The player islands are quite long and have a very unique look. Each player island consists of two dimensions: The Nether and The Overworld. In The Nether there is a small roof, some glowstone, a small lava fall and a low powered gold generator. In the Overworld there is a color coded egg, some greenery, a small waterfall and a low powered iron generator. Separating the two dimensions is a nether portal.

2) The Sub-Islands - These are very unique because they are enclosed for the first time ever! It's structure relates to an end portal room that can be found naturally in the world of Minecraft. I have altered it a bit. It's a long corridor with some red carpet for decoration. It has many windows all around and contains an elevated end portal which floats above a lava pit. There is also a medium powered diamond generator. The sub-islands are about 12 blocks away from the main island.

3) The Main Island - This is a large beach looking island. The main island consists of two massive leaning palm trees with high powered iron generators on top of each one, two beautiful small palm trees, two stone wall structures, a bunch of dead bushes and a massive, mutated stone covered nether portal with two high powered gold generators and one high powered diamond generator on it. It is covered in leaves to create the beach effect.

I hope you all like this map I put a lot of effort into building it. I personally love to make maps diverse as you might know from my previous creations. I enjoy making my maps very unique and special. I have been told in my previous maps that I tend to limit the open space so that there isn't enough space for PVP. So here I've eliminated that. I have created a lot of open space and have put in less objects so that PVP battles can be of more quality.

I will attach 12 files which are screenshots of the map with Shaders enabled. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance and I hope you liked it! :)
2017-10-11_21.47.59.png
2017-10-11_21.45.57.png
2017-10-11_21.46.13.png 2017-10-11_21.46.50.png 2017-10-11_21.46.56.png 2017-10-11_21.47.05.png 2017-10-11_21.47.19.png 2017-10-11_21.47.28.png 2017-10-11_21.47.49.png 2017-10-11_21.48.11.png 2017-10-11_21.48.22.png 2017-10-11_21.48.33.png

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It looks like a pretty nice map. Though, I think there can be more teams in this map and my opinion is also that there should be a Diamond generator on the teams' islands.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the solo EggWars map - Portals!

This is a small sized solo EggWars map created by DreamFudge.
I have made many maps as some of you may know so I hope you all enjoy this one I put in a lot of time and effort.
There are 3 parts in this map:

1) The Player Islands - There are 8 player islands in total. Two player islands share a sub-island. The player islands are around 15 blocks away from the sub-islands which is also a couple of blocks higher so players might have to build stairs in order to access it. This is the first time the entire sub-island is enclosed which will make it harder to access. The player islands are quite long and have a very unique look. Each player island consists of two dimensions: The Nether and The Overworld. In The Nether there is a small roof, some glowstone, a small lava fall and a low powered gold generator. In the Overworld there is a color coded egg, some greenery, a small waterfall and a low powered iron generator. Separating the two dimensions is a nether portal.

2) The Sub-Islands - These are very unique because they are enclosed for the first time ever! It's structure relates to an end portal room that can be found naturally in the world of Minecraft. I have altered it a bit. It's a long corridor with some red carpet for decoration. It has many windows all around and contains an elevated end portal which floats above a lava pit. There is also a medium powered diamond generator. The sub-islands are about 12 blocks away from the main island.

3) The Main Island - This is a large beach looking island. The main island consists of two massive leaning palm trees with high powered iron generators on top of each one, two beautiful small palm trees, two stone wall structures, a bunch of dead bushes and a massive, mutated stone covered nether portal with two high powered gold generators and one high powered diamond generator on it. It is covered in leaves to create the beach effect.

I hope you all like this map I put a lot of effort into building it. I personally love to make maps diverse as you might know from my previous creations. I enjoy making my maps very unique and special. I have been told in my previous maps that I tend to limit the open space so that there isn't enough space for PVP. So here I've eliminated that. I have created a lot of open space and have put in less objects so that PVP battles can be of more quality.

I will attach 12 files which are screenshots of the map with Shaders enabled. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance and I hope you liked it! :)
View attachment 138547 View attachment 138539 View attachment 138540 View attachment 138541 View attachment 138542 View attachment 138543 View attachment 138544 View attachment 138545 View attachment 138546 View attachment 138548 View attachment 138549 View attachment 138550

Awesome but I feel like your missing some things :D
8.5/10

*Hint Hint (Can you make a Woodland Mansion map?)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom