Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Never

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Still needs improvement

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Marijee

Feb 17, 2016
I really like the pirate ships :p However, the middle kinda looks like Western (team eggwars map), and I would fix the water/river thing.

NoDuckGiven

Jan 17, 2017
Canada
That is amazing; you did a terrific job. I, in general, think pirates are awesome. So I would love to see them add something related to this.

Madchicken2014

Jan 3, 2016
It's probably just me, but I don't really feel that the middle fits with the theme, as it just feels like some town.
If the pirate ships weren't there, you wouldn't know that it's a pirate-themed map.
I really like the pirate ships :p However, the middle kinda looks like Western (team eggwars map), and I would fix the water/river thing.
The idea of the middle is that it is an innocent island that was invaded by Pirates. As a result of this, all the 'original inhabitants' have since been killed and the pirates are building their underground lair. I had originally made a sandstone, andesite etc. middle, though I that would have clashed too much with the blocks that can be bought from the eggwars shop.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The idea of the middle is that it is an innocent island that was invaded by Pirates. As a result of this, all the 'original inhabitants' have since been killed and the pirates are building their underground lair. I had originally made a sandstone, andesite etc. middle, though I that would have clashed too much with the blocks that can be bought from the eggwars shop.
I understand where you're coming from, but if the middle were just there without all of the pirate ships, you wouldn't be able to know what the theme of the map is.
That's something that I (this is just me) would change so that it's somewhat related to pirates.

Madchicken2014

Jan 3, 2016
I understand where you're coming from, but if the middle were just there without all of the pirate ships, you wouldn't be able to know what the theme of the map is.
That's something that I (this is just me) would change so that it's somewhat related to pirates.
If you look at maps such as storm (if you remove the islands) or Rome (if you remove the middle) can't be identified purely by just what you see, so therefore you need the whole package as such to understand what is going on. Do you see what I mean?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
If you look at maps such as storm (if you remove the islands) or Rome (if you remove the middle) can't be identified purely by just what you see, so therefore you need the whole package as such to understand what is going on. Do you see what I mean?
That's one of the reasons I dislike the storm map, and with Rome, the architecture on the main islands are Roman.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I understand where you are coming from, and should I make another map I will definitely take this into account, I do hope that you like the individual builds, though!
Don't get me wrong, they look fantastic!

Cheers mate! (u are on ALL the time xD)
I pretty much dwell on the forums (Mainly the suggestions section)
(Also I'm posting this here to prevent posting a useless comment)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom