Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!
Oct 11, 2020
Philippines
I want to suggest something in the "Bridges" map in solo Eggwars
The Diamond Gens at mid are way too OP, allowing people to get instant Iron Armor and even continue to farm mid so nobody can get there and farm even more diamonds for Diamond Armor

I suggest putting those Diamond Gens to Level 2 or replace one Diamond Gen with a Gold Gen

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
The team eggwars map ''rome'' needs a new mid. Its horrible, the build limit is only 3 blocks higher then mid and mid is full with slabs where you cant place blocks and gens that are too low level. Also the side is really anoyying because its like 1-2 wide. It would be a better map if the build limit gets higher about 20 blocks or so and that the 2 level 1 gens on mid upgrade to level 2 and the 2 gold gens level 1 that those get level 2.

Reactions: Fesa

RodGods

Nov 12, 2020
Hey guys! I got Luke's go-ahead to make this thread! The information you provide will help the build team with future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback. Make sure to detail your response and be very specific!

What we are looking for:
  • Favorite Maps (Explain why: Details, Concept, etc.)
  • Least Favorite Maps (Explain why)
  • Map Suggestions (Including redesign, variations, skins, etc.)
  • Maps to possibly bring back

My response/example:

Favourites:
Snowy:
Quick and exciting gameplay, great generator levels, pretty map!
Powerlines: Slower gameplay (My favorite), Big space, Unique and detailed map.

Least favorites:
Tropical:
Half-Middle is a pain to build and PvP on, the player island is small and annoying especially with stairs, diamonds are not as plentiful as I would hope for.
Space: Very easy to camp with long-distance, small areas to PVP, easy to hide and abuse areas, the overall gameplay is not fun except middle is nice, (potential use for another map concept?)
Technology: Small islands (except middle), Easy to the camp middle, PvP difficult do to big or small size, annoying hole in the main island.
Pizza: Due to the removal of the Level 3 Diamond Gen at the middle, I feel like the diamond gens at half middle need to be upgraded. I have noticed it is much difficult to get diamonds now.

Map suggestions/redesign/skins
Star Wars Map: Ajan Kloss, Crait, etc?
Snowy: Another version called Spring? Where the snow has melted and plants and wildlife begin returning.
Weather Conditions: Perhaps a map where there is an intense snowfall or thunderstorm?

Maps that need to return:
Area 51: Make the bottom of the middle at the same level as the player islands, keep the ship but make it hard to camp on the beams.

Need a reference? Use this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-guide-on-cubecraft-java-bedrock.222904/
you need to add back Teaparty it was a great map to rush. also, I know a lot of other people that also want Teaparty.

This might be wrong but I haven't seen teaparty in rotation at all. Why is this?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
you need to add back Teaparty it was a great map to rush. also, I know a lot of other people that also want Teaparty.

This might be wrong but I haven't seen teaparty in rotation at all. Why is this?

Tea Party is still a map, but it's not often seen on the rotation as I would like. I'm not 100% why this is. When I gather more data recap on this thread I will mention this. Thanks!

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Just remove Emeralds in EggWars, they're useless imo. Also, don't change it back to the normal emerald items because it's not fun though.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
There is a chicken on yellows island on the map Desert (solo). It lays eggs too...

Why.

Attachments

• 2021-04-08_10.47.10.png
    2021-04-08_10.47.10.png
    850.1 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
I play eggwars duos a lot and am starting a YT channel. Here are my suggestions

Favourites: Chocolate egg level. This is my favourite because of how close together the islands are so it is much easier to speed run, as you can just speed bridge across all islands

Dream. This on is good because of how middle is positioned, and where the egg is positioned

least favourites: Fairytale. The islands are too far apart to speed run which makes it difficult to take out more than 4 of the teams.

ocean level. The generators in mid are too hard to see and I end up taking too long trying to find them and as a result get killed

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
DONT REMOVE THE DECORATION MAP FROM EGGWARS DUOS ITS THE BEST MAP IN ALL OF EGGWARS :sadcat::sadcat::sadcat:

Why do the best maps always have to be the seasonal ones ;-;

its good because its:

- Fast
- Lots of PvP space at middle
- 16 players

This map is the perfect balance between having lots of teams but keeping the map small enough that games don't last 5 hours. Very well done map that I will miss for 11 out of the 12 months every year :(((

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
DONT REMOVE THE DECORATION MAP FROM EGGWARS DUOS ITS THE BEST MAP IN ALL OF EGGWARS :sadcat::sadcat::sadcat:

Why do the best maps always have to be the seasonal ones ;-;

its good because its:

- Fast
- Lots of PvP space at middle
- 16 players

This map is the perfect balance between having lots of teams but keeping the map small enough that games don't last 5 hours. Very well done map that I will miss for 11 out of the 12 months every year :(((
Totally agree. Made it so easy to grind duos wins and record gameplays

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Nah whale is the best map want to know how to make good maps. Just copy the seasonal maps besides fireplace and make it a different theme.

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
Yeah, I play 1.8 team eggwars 90% of the time I play on cube.

Favourites:
Mansion: 10v10, fills up fast usually, sometimes unfair 10v2 games. Easy for farming / getting fast wins. Good built map, easy to rush or gear up if needed to, enough iron generators and two diamond generators at very near each other and level 3.
Rome: Maybe takes a bit longer than mansion, fills up as fast as mansion, rushing with full team is faster because the map has many level 4 iron generators, getting obsidian is fast because there are 2 gold generators, level 2 and level 1. Mostly got obsidian on egg before the enemy team gets to our base.
Orc: Fast games too, 9v9. Fills up as fast as any other big map, rush is maybe a bit slower since there aren't that many iron generators as in mansion or rome. distance to enemy island is also longer, usually longer games than rome or mansion, I get those games with 4 players remaining on both teams, other players have quited or just nobody joined. Everyone is geared, I like wins, I don't like 1.5 hours long bow fighting games.
Modern: At first didn't like, but now I think it's the best 2v2 map, it's fast, rush distance is short. Games never get too long. Much space to fight on islands, not too much, could be more. Knocking off is too easy tho.
Waterfall: Also didn't like this map at first, now it's a good 4v4 map. Distance between islands isn't that long, makes rush fast and you always to get enemy islands before they got obsidian by any chance. I think both or at least one iron generator in base should be level 2.
Space: I love it. Fast games most of the time for me, sometimes games get long, but it is quite easy to get the enemy teams egg after all, you have the sun and the earth to use. Mid could have other diamond generator too as level 2, in base the other iron generator should be opened too or the already open one could be level 2. Knocking people off at the egg is way too easy. It's quite annoying to get knocked off every time while trying to get the enemy's egg before they have obsidian. Good map after all.
Western: Fast map for farming wins / playing fast games. 5v5 so it's not that big. Fast rush and easy to get to enemies eggs. Also it's easy to blockclutch if you get knocked off the bridge. Mid is flat enough for pvp and has good amount of generators. Spawn is too easy to block, there could be two ways out for example the other one could be on the other side of the tent, not as wide as the front exit, 1-2 blocks wide and 2 blocks tall exit.
Garden: I don't think many people really like this map but I enjoy it. built really well, looks really good. rush is fast, egg is on good place. Iron generators next to each other is a good thing. It's good that both of them are opened. Rush to mid is fast. One level 3 diamond generator, one level 2. Under them two level 3 gold generators. Sometimes games get long but it fits in the map. The map has a vibe of a long game to me.

Least favourite maps:
Shipwreck: Games take usually long. I prefer farming wins or just playing faster games.
Under da sea: Looks good, but games take LOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG. Literally ages. I haven't played the map in months unless my party wanted to play it. I don't prefer playing maps which have island really far away from each other or just take ages.
Aztec: Just doesn't look good to me. Fast games usually yeah, but still some 2/5 games are long. For example there could be all iron generators level 2 or 1 or 2 generators level 3 and others 1.
Treehouse: Too easy to hide. Fast rush yeah, but mostly the games end up taking 30min, because the last player who has no egg has decided to camp at mid on level 3 diamond generator and get diamond gear.

Maps that should return:
Vegetables: I liked it. Good and fast rush, good looking map, could be more flat islands but they were fine to me to be honest.
Every easter map: I know they are special maps. I just love them.
Nightmare: The halloween map, FAAAAST games. Really fast. I know it's a special map too. (This halloween again pls)

This is a long post, didnt mention all the maps i like. 1.15am and i want to play eggwars.
Nice idea I don’t have much to say since I don’t look details in map cause I only rush lol but a map that triggers me sometime is snowy map ngl the ice gives sometime op knockback and when u fast bridge sometimes trees make u fall. That map would look good if trees can be little smaller lol, I know this doesn’t count as opinion but wanted to say xD. Have a nice day :)

Jul 23, 2021
Hi, I play Team EggWars a lot. But I wanna tell you that this is the perspective of a rusher (I'd even say tryhard). I care more about playstyle than looks.

Favourites:
City: Great map. The streets make it easy to rush people, yet it's also easy to defend. The islands being higher than the (sub)middle do make you stuck without blocks sometimes, but this is easily preventable. Map looks cool and simple.
Forest: Awesome map. Distance between islands is good. Distance to mid is good aswell. The trees could be used to camp in, but I've usually finished the game by the time people camp. The big middle tree does make it easy to rush bow-spamming campers. Islands itself are perfect size. Map looks clean aswell.
Kong: Great map. There are two ways to rush people which makes it harder to defend, which is something I like. It's also easy to block the only way to the egg, which I like as a rusher, but others might not like this. Map looks fine.
Pizza: I love this map. The islands are close to the sub-mid, which makes it possible to eliminate one team in under a minute. Once on mid (if you're first) you can get 50+ gold and 10 diamonds by just looting every generator. This already makes you win the game. I personally think this is too OP. Map looks funny.
Toys: Great map. Distance between islands is perfect. Distance to mid is even better. There are however some spots to camp in. You can hide under the train for example. Isn't that big of a deal. Map looks cool.
Western: Awesome map. Easy to rush people, your team can split up and elimate two teams in under three minutes. The bridge is perfect to kill whole teams by yourself, no matter what their armor is. Awesome for rushers like me!
Orc: Great map. I do think there are too few iron generators. I'm in 2/5 games not able to get iron from a generator. This could be fixed by giving the iron generators a higher level (like in Rome). Map is good gameplay wise.
Mansion: Great map. Enough iron generators. This map gives one big battle on mid, whoever wins that, wins the game (since both teams rush mid). The side sub-middles give another way to rush the enemy. Cool, but barely used. Map looks fine.
Rome: Great map. Iron generators are level 4, which gives everyone enough iron. Middle is slightly annoying. The floor is made out of slabs for 70%, which makes building annoying, and makes blocking paths when low way too easy. There are some camp spots, like in the roof above the gold generator. This was kinda fixed by replacing sandstone blocks by terracotta, but it's still a great camping spot. However most people who play Rome, know of it.

Least favourite maps:
Beach: Looks cool, but terrible gameplay wise. Since you have a working gold generator, everyone camps until they have full obsidian. Also, whoever's first on the middle, has 15 diamonds and 50+ gold (just like on Pizza). This is too OP imo.
TeaParty: Way too big. Everyone camps with bows. When you knock someone off the map, they might still survive since there's a cloud(?) under the table. Map looks awesome. Not a map for me.
Mushrooms: Way too big. Better than TeaParty though. Fire mushrooms are annoying.
Space: Looks cool, terrible gameplay wise. No space to PvP, everyone has full obsidian before they go to mid. Also the other planets are just annoying. It supports camping. People bow spam a lot on top of the space shuttle. One punch shot can knock you off the map, annoying.
Under da Sea: Well... terrible. Everyone camps, has 10000 layers of obsidian to protect their egg. The entire shell is full of obsidian sometimes.
Storm, Dwarven: Snow makes it annoying to place blocks. Ice is even worse.

Map suggestions:
Beach: Disable the gold generator. This will make everyone go mid, which gives better gameplay.
Orc: Make the iron generators a higher level.
Storm: The middle should be closer to the islands.

Magic: Remove the ring underneath the island. People camp on it.

This map (forgot the name):
b62e9f17e04764b63764d225de0bbc3b.png
Again, this is the perspective of a rusher! I don't play Solo EggWars at all, so I didn't include those maps, since don't have any experience on them.
City is chust the best Map on CubeCraft Duo Eggwars :-)

Reactions: Jobgin

Jobgin

Novice Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hello community of EggWars, I play both solo and team EggWars.

Favorite maps:
Magic (team): Beautiful and well-balanced map.
Space (team): The only map with nighttime availability.

Least favorite map:
Tropical (solo): The diamond generator is way too close to spawn, this makes it really unfair for slow-bridging players since players that rushed there get stacked instantly.

Map Suggestions:
Tropical (solo): Move the diamond generator to the real mid.

Waterfall (team): The map is really awesome and it's well-balanced. I like the fact that the diamond generator is farther away from spawn. I would also love to see all the seasonal maps available in every season.

alyciakay92

Oct 14, 2021
Hey guys! I got Luke's go-ahead to make this thread! The information you provide will help the build team with future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback. Make sure to detail your response and be very specific!

What we are looking for:

My response/example:

Favourites:
Snowy:

Least favorites:
Tropical:
Half-Middle is a pain to build and PvP on, the player island is small and annoying especially with stairs, diamonds are not as plentiful as I would hope for.
Space: Very easy to camp with long-distance, small areas to PVP, easy to hide and abuse areas, the overall gameplay is not fun except middle is nice, (potential use for another map concept?)
Technology: Small islands (except middle), Easy to the camp middle, PvP difficult do to big or small size, annoying hole in the main island.
Pizza: Due to the removal of the Level 3 Diamond Gen at the middle, I feel like the diamond gens at half middle need to be upgraded. I have noticed it is much difficult to get diamonds now.

Snowy: Another version called Spring? Where the snow has melted and plants and wildlife begin returning.
Weather Conditions: Perhaps a map where there is an intense snowfall or thunderstorm?

Area 51: Make the bottom of the middle at the same level as the player islands, keep the ship but make it hard to camp on the beams.

Need a reference? Use this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-guide-on-cubecraft-java-bedrock.222904/
I mainly play 4 player but palace is my favorite map!! Cause I dont have to fight for diamonds as much 😂

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey all! We are still looking for map feedback! Even if you have contributed in the past, feel free to send new feedback. Your opinions and thoughts are greatly appreciated! <3

Also make sure you read the quoted post below for examples and information:

What we are looking for:

My response/example:

Favorites:
Snowy:

Least favorites:
Tropical:

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I play Team EggWars a lot. But I wanna tell you that this is the perspective of a rusher (I'd even say tryhard). I care more about playstyle than looks.

Favourites:
City: Great map. The streets make it easy to rush people, yet it's also easy to defend. The islands being higher than the (sub)middle do make you stuck without blocks sometimes, but this is easily preventable. Map looks cool and simple.
Forest: Awesome map. Distance between islands is good. Distance to mid is good aswell. The trees could be used to camp in, but I've usually finished the game by the time people camp. The big middle tree does make it easy to rush bow-spamming campers. Islands itself are perfect size. Map looks clean aswell.
Kong: Great map. There are two ways to rush people which makes it harder to defend, which is something I like. It's also easy to block the only way to the egg, which I like as a rusher, but others might not like this. Map looks fine.
Pizza: I love this map. The islands are close to the sub-mid, which makes it possible to eliminate one team in under a minute. Once on mid (if you're first) you can get 50+ gold and 10 diamonds by just looting every generator. This already makes you win the game. I personally think this is too OP. Map looks funny.
Toys: Great map. Distance between islands is perfect. Distance to mid is even better. There are however some spots to camp in. You can hide under the train for example. Isn't that big of a deal. Map looks cool.
Western: Awesome map. Easy to rush people, your team can split up and elimate two teams in under three minutes. The bridge is perfect to kill whole teams by yourself, no matter what their armor is. Awesome for rushers like me!
Orc: Great map. I do think there are too few iron generators. I'm in 2/5 games not able to get iron from a generator. This could be fixed by giving the iron generators a higher level (like in Rome). Map is good gameplay wise.
Mansion: Great map. Enough iron generators. This map gives one big battle on mid, whoever wins that, wins the game (since both teams rush mid). The side sub-middles give another way to rush the enemy. Cool, but barely used. Map looks fine.
Rome: Great map. Iron generators are level 4, which gives everyone enough iron. Middle is slightly annoying. The floor is made out of slabs for 70%, which makes building annoying, and makes blocking paths when low way too easy. There are some camp spots, like in the roof above the gold generator. This was kinda fixed by replacing sandstone blocks by terracotta, but it's still a great camping spot. However most people who play Rome, know of it.

Least favourite maps:
Beach: Looks cool, but terrible gameplay wise. Since you have a working gold generator, everyone camps until they have full obsidian. Also, whoever's first on the middle, has 15 diamonds and 50+ gold (just like on Pizza). This is too OP imo.
TeaParty: Way too big. Everyone camps with bows. When you knock someone off the map, they might still survive since there's a cloud(?) under the table. Map looks awesome. Not a map for me.
Mushrooms: Way too big. Better than TeaParty though. Fire mushrooms are annoying.
Space: Looks cool, terrible gameplay wise. No space to PvP, everyone has full obsidian before they go to mid. Also the other planets are just annoying. It supports camping. People bow spam a lot on top of the space shuttle. One punch shot can knock you off the map, annoying.
Under da Sea: Well... terrible. Everyone camps, has 10000 layers of obsidian to protect their egg. The entire shell is full of obsidian sometimes.
Storm, Dwarven: Snow makes it annoying to place blocks. Ice is even worse.

Map suggestions:
Beach: Disable the gold generator. This will make everyone go mid, which gives better gameplay.
Orc: Make the iron generators a higher level.
Storm: The middle should be closer to the islands.

Magic: Remove the ring underneath the island. People camp on it.

This map (forgot the name):
b62e9f17e04764b63764d225de0bbc3b.png
Again, this is the perspective of a rusher! I don't play Solo EggWars at all, so I didn't include those maps, since don't have any experience on them.
im sad; everyone talks about just java version :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom