Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
https://gyazo.com/e6c84a97327504c78c28409afd1664e6

You upgraded the boards to only 8 maps to make the rooms fill faster (Sounds Great).
But did you guys ever think about the players trying to join with their friends?
Me and my friends sometimes are like 8 people playing together and when every room just goes like rapid how do you guys expect friends to play together :/
Eggwars is one of the top played games on cube if not the top, So when you Decrease the amount of maps wouldnt that sound abit useless for eggwars? alot of the times the old board used to go rapid and it had 14 maps.
I suggest adding more maps to the board :D what does everyone else think?

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Or maybe the party system will finally come out as like a million suggestions were added in his update maybe they'll keep it up ♡ if not more maps on the board would be awesome ♡

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
https://gyazo.com/e6c84a97327504c78c28409afd1664e6

You upgraded the boards to only 8 maps to make the rooms fill faster (Sounds Great).
But did you guys ever think about the players trying to join with their friends?
Me and my friends sometimes are like 8 people playing together and when every room just goes like rapid how do you guys expect friends to play together :/
Eggwars is one of the top played games on cube if not the top, So when you Decrease the amount of maps wouldnt that sound abit useless for eggwars? alot of the times the old board used to go rapid and it had 14 maps.
I suggest adding more maps to the board :D what does everyone else think?
Just a question, how many maps actually have 8+ player teams? Last I check only a few do. So... it's not really a biggie

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom