Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joaqie

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
74
163
49
20
Younisco’s Basement
Pronouns
He/Him
I recently posted a suggestion to edit the baker kit and received some negative feedback. While editing kits or taking them away might not be the solution, I think that a lot of Bedrock players can agree that we need more kits. It was brought to my attention that Java has a TON of kits, while Bedrock has a measly 4. This is kind of a simple post, but I think that we need to have some more kits. If you agree, give me a ✅ and drop a suggestion for a kit below. If not, why?

-Joaqie
 

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
773
3,035
384
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I recently posted a suggestion to edit the baker kit and received some negative feedback. While editing kits or taking them away might not be the solution, I think that a lot of Bedrock players can agree that we need more kits. It was brought to my attention that Java has a TON of kits, while Bedrock has a measly 4. This is kind of a simple post, but I think that we need to have some more kits. If you agree, give me a ✅ and drop a suggestion for a kit below. If not, why?

-Joaqie
Okay hear me out, but what if we ripped off all the Java kits we create similar kits to Java but also incorporate the current bedrock ones in the design? I do think our kits need a revamp, as baker is horrendous and I don’t seem any reasons why anyone would take it.
Ps. Was I some of the negative feedback on the other thread?
 
  • Agree
Reactions: BurntCrown8876
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom