Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EnricoLeydekkers

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2016
Maybe more Eggwars kits.

Edit : maybe kits need to be more balanced for example : Egg armour needs protection too in OP because its useless now
here are some examples of what I have in mind :
A stack or 32 blocks would be a nice kit I think
Maybe a kit with 10 steak
a kit with an sword
a kit with an axe
a kit with 1 obsidian block
a kit with 5 gold

Last edited:
Reactions: Juskebat

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Reactions: Keanu

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Keanu Im just giving a normal suggestion your sarcastic reaction isnt needed
Your suggestion makes NO sense at all.
Chill out people. Im the one who creates unnecessary drama and gets banned for it.

Anyways, there could be more egg wars kit, but you could be a bit more precise. I agree egg armour is useless but I don’t really see how to change it, since giving it protection in OP makes it OP in comparison to any other kit which will lead into an infinite loupe. I don’t think obsidian is needed, since its a late game item and quite overwhelming. Maybe you could come up with some names, too

EnricoLeydekkers

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2016
Chill out people. Im the one who creates unnecessary drama and gets banned for it.

Anyways, there could be more egg wars kit, but you could be a bit more precise. I agree egg armour is useless but I don’t really see how to change it, since giving it protection in OP makes it OP in comparison to any other kit which will lead into an infinite loupe. I don’t think obsidian is needed, since its a late game item and quite overwhelming. Maybe you could come up with some names, too
xD and I just think the kits are most important the names of the kits dont really matter do they ?

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Maybe more Eggwars kits.

Edit : maybe kits need to be more balanced for example : Egg armour needs protection too in OP because its useless now
here are some examples of what I have in mind :
A stack or 32 blocks would be a nice kit I think
Maybe a kit with 10 steak
a kit with an sword
a kit with an axe
a kit with 1 obsidian block
a kit with 5 gold
There is already a kit that gives you blocks, though a much smaller amount. (Around 8 endstone)
Though, in my opinion. All these kits would be way too over-powered, especially for rushing-wise. Getting like a stack of blocks or any weapon is way too op.
The gold and obby kit doesn't really serve any purpose considering a lvl 1 gold gen basically that kit with the 5 gold.

EnricoLeydekkers

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2016
Guys the kit Money Bags gives you 15 Iron in Op would that be a sword, pickaxe, full armour, food and blocks so actually already that is Op

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2015 Måns Zelmerlöw Give it a try!:D
Aratic wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
888CE285-5E28-4694-ABEA-3BABCFA6FDE4.jpeg

I’m slowly going to take over all the polarbears, jimothy is first and he is my TeamReach pfp, you won’t be able to stop me :)
UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Top Bottom