Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Kits with Swords are finicky in EggWars especially due to the Spawn Protection, so its a no from me, sadly. Anyways, do not let this stop you from making more suggestions! Keep thinking of ideas to improve the EggWars experience for the community.

Reactions: HarryTheLlama

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I'm sorry but I don't agree with this idea.

When you are trying to break someone's egg and you are breaking the blocks around it, there would constantly be someone with a pretty decent weapon hitting you. Then when you kill them, they respawn straightaway and start hitting you again. I'm sorry, but it's a -1 from me :p

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I'm sorry but I don't agree with this idea.

When you are trying to break someone's egg and you are breaking the blocks around it, there would constantly be someone with a pretty decent weapon hitting you. Then when you kill them, they respawn straightaway and start hitting you again. I'm sorry, but it's a -1 from me :p
Agreed , a sharpness 2 sword is almost as powerful as a diamond sword. Nobody should be able to spawn with a weapon

Reactions: DanDaDino

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
But i didn't sayed something about DIA sword i sayed stone sharpness 2 but if you think that a DIA sword is weaker than a stone sharpness 2 then check it out in a singleplayer world with different creatures

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
But i didn't sayed something about DIA sword i sayed stone sharpness 2 but if you think that a DIA sword is weaker than a stone sharpness 2 then check it out in a singleplayer world with different creatures
You have no idea how powerful sharpness Ii actually is

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Verbramdt wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! :DD
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Nahww :/ - I'm sorry you didn't make it! Best of luck, and maybe, we see you return to the staff team!
Verbramdt wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!! :DD
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom