Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Kits with Swords are finicky in EggWars especially due to the Spawn Protection, so its a no from me, sadly. Anyways, do not let this stop you from making more suggestions! Keep thinking of ideas to improve the EggWars experience for the community.

Reactions: HarryTheLlama

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I'm sorry but I don't agree with this idea.

When you are trying to break someone's egg and you are breaking the blocks around it, there would constantly be someone with a pretty decent weapon hitting you. Then when you kill them, they respawn straightaway and start hitting you again. I'm sorry, but it's a -1 from me :p

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I'm sorry but I don't agree with this idea.

When you are trying to break someone's egg and you are breaking the blocks around it, there would constantly be someone with a pretty decent weapon hitting you. Then when you kill them, they respawn straightaway and start hitting you again. I'm sorry, but it's a -1 from me :p
Agreed , a sharpness 2 sword is almost as powerful as a diamond sword. Nobody should be able to spawn with a weapon

Reactions: DanDaDino

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
But i didn't sayed something about DIA sword i sayed stone sharpness 2 but if you think that a DIA sword is weaker than a stone sharpness 2 then check it out in a singleplayer world with different creatures

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
But i didn't sayed something about DIA sword i sayed stone sharpness 2 but if you think that a DIA sword is weaker than a stone sharpness 2 then check it out in a singleplayer world with different creatures
You have no idea how powerful sharpness Ii actually is

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
AnolTongi wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday
Frontlane wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd :)
Top Bottom