Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
Kit -As I have expressed in a previous post, I think it would be cool to have rods in the game. Perhaps it should have half durability, but I think it would be a cool addition to speed mode. (I will ad stuff when I get more ideas).

Ability- Every time you get a kill, you have a chance to get regeneration, resistance, speed or strength.

Kit- you spawn with steaks.

A

A pigeon

Kit already exists and the other two are OP. Also pls no supporterino 1.8erino

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
Kit already exists and the other two are OP. Also pls no supporterino 1.8erino
1.8 is better for pvp. people take actual knockback and fights don't last forever. Its actually possible to take on teams with little stuff, and fights are more dynamic.

A

A pigeon

1.8 is better for pvp. people take actual knockback and fights don't last forever. Its actually possible to take on teams with little stuff, and fights are more dynamic.
1.8 is better for pvp. people take actual knockback .
Actual knockback? Knockback doesnt mean flying 100 blocks after 3 punches. @Dotsially can I get that link pls
fights don't last forever.
Clearly you jitterclick when you play 1.9 , emse you'd know that fights actually require strategy and get over pretty quickly.
and fights are more dynamic.

Jitterclicking isnt dynamic , strafe , jitter repeat . The dynamic movements in 1.8 favour gaming mouses which have thise number things at the side . You do need skill to play like a badlion guy , I agree with that.

In 1.9 pvp you need to move , not just click on time. Else you'd be chopped up wasabi

Reagarding killing teamers , yes . Its a lot easier on 1.8. It is hellish to take on teamers in 1.9 because they can kill you even if they jitterclick in teams of 5.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning all ❤️ have a nice day ☀️
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything you do it
Good luck in you life
GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
Top Bottom