Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
speed eggwars was pretty much dead.
I wonder...you didn't really play SpeedEggwars. so you weren't really part of the SpeedEggwars community

I want to say that this is very unfortunate because all the fun reminders of Speed Eggwars with my friends and i even miss the ones that were toxic to me when I killed them or killed me (most of them left Cubecraft by this) and my stats ( 4230 wins). where I have really enjoyed every victory and loss are also gone. and now I must honestly say that I have tried to let it go but every time I log in CCG, I get reminders of the old times that I liked so much in SpeedEggwars !!
what has now been taken away :(
I think I speak for the entire Speed Eggwars community when I say it's quite unsettling to have this game deleted... Especially since the game was not being played all the time (that is true), BUT that is due to most of it's players only playing it during the weekend. Personally, I played it everyday that I could when on the server, and i noticed that the whole afternoon there were full games. and the time it had the most players was in holidays* (2017 Summer; 2017 Christmas; 2018 Easter - In all this time periods, Speed Eggwars had the same player base as the Normal Eggwars (or more), or even Parkour, Minerware, Tower Defense, Capture the Flag, Survival Games, and Arcade players combined...
I really hope they reconsider it, just because between all deleted games, Speed Eggwars was the most played. The numbers are there.

Reactions: SenatorKarma

Loneshy

Nov 4, 2018
The eggwars game is very funny, you may be bothered by the groups that know how to play, they are always always in your game. Maybe that's why you get upset.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I got bored of it because most of the players I went up were just horrendous. They were clueless and just horrible at the game in general. To add to that, they literally just bowspammed with their precious punch bow and swung their sword like a madman in 1.9.

I moved onto bedwars on (insert large server name here) and grinded so much. The gamemode was really fun because it brought challenging opponents that took actual effort to kill. It also included cool ways to kill your opponents and defend your base, and other fun miscellaneous items.

Although I eventually moved on to fortnite just from a lack of interest in MC.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Sorry for bad grammar.

I used to play EggWars a lot (I have 240 hours total) and I even bought Emerald rank, which I regret so much.
Why has become boring?

1. Hackers
They are still many of them, even though there's a new anti-cheat system.
Also, if you want to report them, before you even open a recording program the game has already finished!
Half of my reports were denied even though I posted an obvious evidence!

2. Teamers
I always used to report them, but almost anyone doesn't so in my experience there are in 1 of 5 games usually.
Do you know how this is annoying in solo when you already eliminated 5 players and broke their eggs and last 3 opponents are teaming together!!!! - happened to me

3.Campers
When they get a punch bow it's almost impossible to kill them and you need to slowly bridge towards them or buy an e-pearl which is damn expensive and takes a long time to get. Even when you pearl to them, they are hard to kill, because many of them are extremely careful!

4. 1.9 PvP an OP items
1.9 PvP is so slow and even if you are fighting a noob with full diamond armor, they are hard to kill if you don't have a punch bow. Golden apples are waaaaay to cheap and if someone has a lot of them, fight takes forever!

4.1 Only solution: Bow-spam-make punch bows 45 diamonds!

5. Bad teammates
I many games I played my teammates were just standing on generators for several minutes even though I asked them nicely to give only ten for a shield. Nope ... they buy full diamond and on first bridge they get sniped and lose 2 stacks of diamonds...

6.New updates
It's just my opinion but Double egg mode takes even longer games and it's not even an improvement.
No void is even worse because it's the best to rush for other egg!
Removing Speed EggWars is the worst thing ever!

I really want you to respond on this thread because I'm interested about your opinion. Are these claims correct or wrong?

But I will never return to EggWars again even though I had a great time playing.
True, Eggwars was a really populair game, But last weeks there are a lot of laggers, really annoying in my opinion, Eggwars was really nice to do, Also, there are a lot of skybasers and campers. -Zaphly

Anthoony

Oct 6, 2017
Ecuador
Rarely I find hackers, teamers but for that there are the reports, in fact with the new updates that are getting lately as they have improved a bit of what this wonderful minigame, I really do not see that "Eggwars" no longer be so funny, in fact it is one of my minigames that I play most frequently.

Sorry for bad grammar.

I used to play EggWars a lot (I have 240 hours total) and I even bought Emerald rank, which I regret so much.
Why has become boring?

1. Hackers
They are still many of them, even though there's a new anti-cheat system.
Also, if you want to report them, before you even open a recording program the game has already finished!
Half of my reports were denied even though I posted an obvious evidence!

2. Teamers
I always used to report them, but almost anyone doesn't so in my experience there are in 1 of 5 games usually.
Do you know how this is annoying in solo when you already eliminated 5 players and broke their eggs and last 3 opponents are teaming together!!!! - happened to me

3.Campers
When they get a punch bow it's almost impossible to kill them and you need to slowly bridge towards them or buy an e-pearl which is damn expensive and takes a long time to get. Even when you pearl to them, they are hard to kill, because many of them are extremely careful!

4. 1.9 PvP an OP items
1.9 PvP is so slow and even if you are fighting a noob with full diamond armor, they are hard to kill if you don't have a punch bow. Golden apples are waaaaay to cheap and if someone has a lot of them, fight takes forever!

4.1 Only solution: Bow-spam-make punch bows 45 diamonds!

5. Bad teammates
I many games I played my teammates were just standing on generators for several minutes even though I asked them nicely to give only ten for a shield. Nope ... they buy full diamond and on first bridge they get sniped and lose 2 stacks of diamonds...

6.New updates
It's just my opinion but Double egg mode takes even longer games and it's not even an improvement.
No void is even worse because it's the best to rush for other egg!
Removing Speed EggWars is the worst thing ever!

I really want you to respond on this thread because I'm interested about your opinion. Are these claims correct or wrong?

But I will never return to EggWars again even though I had a great time playing.
1. I can kill hackers
2. I can kill teamers
3. I hate campers
4. Ikr
5. Agreed
6. Ok???

Reactions: Abodz

Abodz

May 14, 2018
1. Hackers

My dear, It's impossible to CubeCraft to create an update for anti-cheat every day, So they are doing that every week, As there are many many clients updated and created every day, So they want your help on banning those hackers by reporting them in
Reports.cubecraft.net
You will help the server a lot by doing that, Also please make sure they are hacking before reporting them, it could be glitch or bug/lag, When you record, It will be better for the video to be high quality video, Also when your recording in game, Make sure not to shake your head alot (in game) so staff member can see if they are hacking or not, Another tip, Before reporting them, Go to Appeals.cubecraft.net
Post the name of the hacker in it, Then check if he got banned by sentinel or not, If no then create a report.

2. Teamers
Do the same think of 1.

3. Campers
The same thing of 1 - 2, Dear, It's impossible that there will be campers/teamers every single game you play.

4. OP items
I'd suggest you to buy gold rank that makes you vote for game type, If it is OP - normal in Store.cubecraft.net if you can't and the game still OP, Then leave the game and join other game, I was doing that when I had Stone :)

5. Bad Teammate
I don't have reply on this, This will depend on your luck ;)

6. Updates
I don't like the update 'The Big Change' that deletes the lobby's and many other games like speed eggwars, arcade, etc...

Congratulations, You make it to the end.

Best regards :)

~Abod

Reactions: iiJqlian_

HurpleBurp

Nov 26, 2018
I agree with you, except for the bad teammates part. You'll always get a noob every once and a while, no matter the game or server. You have two options to deal with them. Either leave the game and try out for a better game server, or you can put up with the noob, and just try to carry them. Egg wars is getting pretty boring and annoying for most of the reasons you listed though, so I agree for most of this argument.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Hello!
I don't see so many hackers. But okay, what you say about '1.' is not accurate.
I mean, put your record program in the background. Maybe you can set a 'shortcut'? -> Just a tip :)
I also disagree with '4'. Make sure you also have a lot of golden apples, that you also have good armor. That is the game, my friend.
1.9 PvP, cubecraft can't change that, ... unnless you are going to play 1.8 PvP.
'5' - Bad teammates? -> Go play solo eggwars.

Some things are correct, others not.
In general, nice suggestion. Continue like this!

Greetings ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom