Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I respect that you took the time to reply and suggest new ideas, but couldn’t disagree more with them.

However, I do infact like your idea of the balancing the armor gap. I do believe that it’s rather a hefty gap.

My biggest issue is the Punch bow and E-pearl. They’re both core elements of the game and are purposely counters for each other. I personally feel as if, if you complain about the bow, it’s not the bow’s fault, it’s yours. Typically, if there’s a complaint about the bow, it’s because they don’t really know how to counter it. Have you tried learning how to counter it?

(Sorry if this comes off sassy, I’m just tired)
All the punch bow does is make games last longer, also I am sorry that I don't want to use an ender pearl each time they shoot me off the edge. Sorry I should go buy 64 ender pearls in case they hit me off. The punch bow is significantly cheaper than an ender pearl. There is no way I can cross a bridge if they have a punch bow other then with a pearl.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
A

A pigeon

They should add slaves to eggwars. Basically baby villagers that can be purchased for diamonds. They have a UI which can make them collect stuff from generators for you , store them in chests , knock enemies (no damage)

Reactions: SpringWarz

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
They should add slaves to eggwars. Basically baby villagers that can be purchased for diamonds. They have a UI which can make them collect stuff from generators for you , store them in chests , knock enemies (no damage)
Not to sure about the villagers doing knockback, but them collecting iron etc. from the gens is cool.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Eggwars does become repetitive after a few games, the game has lots of potential to be more than it is now. The map layout is almost the same all the time and there is nothing really to make all the games feel different from each other. The game is also one of the most customizable games on the server, there is so many good ideas for new voting options,map layout and even new modes. Plus if we don't give the game a chance to change and try new things the server will lose players, no matter if the idea is original or not.

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
(IF U PLAY EGGWARS ON 1.8 THEN READ THIS)

To be honest with you,eggwars is not played as much on cubecraft.Sure they invented the game but there are so many minigames on cubecraft for 1.12 eggwars and skywars are the only games for 1.8.Playing just these two can get boring for anyone.If you cant think of a challenge or play with friends to make the game fun,switch to 1.12 and practice on it to become good.It may be hard but it can be done and is very fun

WinterScarf

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah but I still think EggWars is actually a fun game. Ever since I got false banned from Hypixel (Permanently) BedWars bumped down to #googol and Cubecraft EggWars is 1st. But sometimes, it actually is boring. I met denying but blatant hackers ....... They ruined the team.

WinterScarf

Oct 29, 2017
Most hypixel players hate 1.9 pretty much, they wouldn't`t dare to join 1.9 ranked eggwars. (Players who do play 1.8, are just tryhards :/)
Um actually, 1.8 is the best version of the game - sword blocking, supports all major servers, etc,. All YTs use it. I thought you were fan of Preston, and Preston uses 1.8

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
(IF U PLAY EGGWARS ON 1.8 THEN READ THIS)

To be honest with you,eggwars is not played as much on cubecraft.Sure they invented the game but there are so many minigames on cubecraft for 1.12 eggwars and skywars are the only games for 1.8.Playing just these two can get boring for anyone.If you cant think of a challenge or play with friends to make the game fun,switch to 1.12 and practice on it to become good.It may be hard but it can be done and is very fun
Eggwars was a thing before 1.9... everything is balance innitially for 1.8 asides from prot 4 rather than 5 on op.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
EggWars isn't really what it used to be, the community has changed as well. I don't know if it's just because I played it so much, but I don't feel excited playing EggWars anymore either.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
All the punch bow does is make games last longer, also I am sorry that I don't want to use an ender pearl each time they shoot me off the edge. Sorry I should go buy 64 ender pearls in case they hit me off. The punch bow is significantly cheaper than an ender pearl. There is no way I can cross a bridge if they have a punch bow other then with a pearl.
Actually there are ways to cross a bridge even though someone has and even though you don’t have an ender pearl.

Reactions: Ayroh

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Ever heard of a shield?

Reactions: Ayroh
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom