Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
At the blue team in eggwars on the map Instruments there is a unfair advantage. So on the map above the egg there is wool from a music note which is unbreakable. This gives an unfair advantage for the other teams because when you drop ontop of the egg you can't mine the wool which makes it harded for the other teams to get the egg.
upload_2017-10-30_16-12-36.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-30_16-11-25.png
    upload_2017-10-30_16-11-25.png
    684.1 KB · Views: 75

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Not sure if it gives that much of an unfair advantage to be honest. You can just mine from the sides, it is way easier than breaking from top.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
At the blue team in eggwars on the map Instruments there is a unfair advantage. So on the map above the egg there is wool from a music note which is unbreakable. This gives an unfair advantage for the other teams because when you drop ontop of the egg you can't mine the wool which makes it harded for the other teams to get the egg. View attachment 139266
Yes, it's VERY annoying.
I think the builders should remove this music note!

A

A pigeon

Remember the blockband lobby? We had wool jumping up and down to mimic the pitch if music or whatever. They should put that into the revamp. This map is horrendous atm , but the theme has great potential. A simple thing to do wouod be to make some sort of piano walkway bridge that played notes when walked on. Easy redstone!

Also have different jukeboxes play random music each game on each island. Add an emerald generator (with useful items) perhaps the piano path can connect each island to mid.

@tspacedog wont complain then. Also the iron gen needs to be replaced and the problem with player islands is pretty obvious. Maybe make the map more like “Music Park” or “Electrodome” from MK8 @Efcluke94

Reactions: LuisHTX

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
At the blue team in eggwars on the map Instruments there is a unfair advantage. So on the map above the egg there is wool from a music note which is unbreakable. This gives an unfair advantage for the other teams because when you drop ontop of the egg you can't mine the wool which makes it harded for the other teams to get the egg. View attachment 139266
the only time this will give an unfair advantage is when you mine from above, and the only times I ever mine from above are when... well when its not obsidian or... I really almost never do it. Like I say a lot it wont hurt to fix this and I think it should be fixed, but if it doesn't get fixed, then it doesn't matter as many players will mine from the sides...
.5/1 (Because people think when I say "50/50" they say "oh you mean 1! Why thank you! :D" when I don't mean that...)

.5/1 or 50/50....

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom