Votes: 6 37.5%
  • New kits

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • New events

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Hqhqy

Dec 17, 2017
First off I think there should be more blocks most people just cover their egg up with obby and that's it but if there was more blocks the eggwars community could start making more designs to protect your egg.

Possible blocks
• Wood
•ladders
•endstone
•dirt

Possible items

• Flint and steel
•shovel
•potions that last 1 minute
• explosive tipped arrow

Possible mobs

•spider
•silverfish
•zombie
**this would be presented as a snowball to throw at other teams this is good to throw at campers and try to kill them

**emerald gens need to be on all maps and need to still provide the special gear and weapons like they usually do this would provide us getting diamond armor with out a donor it's just Harder to get it and it makes maps unique

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Alright, half of these things are just ripped of of Hypixel..
And the other half isn't even a good idea...
They suck..
Just.. just don't..

Reactions: Priley
L

Lightning McQueen

I agree with most of the things on here. Flint and steel does not belling in eggwars.

The mobs , I love your idea of making them throwable , but I do think we need 1.14 mobs as they’re much cooler. Explosive arrows , that really depends - they certainly should be restricted to breaking only basic blocks like concrete, blocks like endstone , glowstone which should also be added should not take blast damage.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Sounds like you want to bring everything that bedwars has over to eggwars, and then some.

More block types:
Wood : Sure, this would be a good idea since axes are in the game.
Ladders : Eh, I do not see a real use for these.
Endstone: I do not think it serves a big purpose as it still breaks fairly quickly.
Dirt : We do not really need dirt. It breaks fairly quickly and isn't very aesthetically appealing.

Possible Items:
Flint and steel : Way too OP
Shovel : There really isn't any use for a shovel in eggwars
Potions that last 1 minute : DEFINITELY NOT! Potions are incredibly overpowered. There is one potion in the game right now which is the jump boost potion in the rabbit kit and I think that should be the only potion.
Explosive Tipped Arrows : IF EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR ONE THING HAD TO BE ADDED, THIS IS THAT ONE THING. This is even more OP than a punch bow. The reason is that a punch bow has to actually hit your opponent to knock them back. This arrow makes it so you can hit your opponent or a block they are near, causing the blocks to blow up.

Possible Mobs:

I do not really see the need for mobs as campers can easily be killed by enderpearling to their island. Sure, it takes a little bit of time to get an enderpearl, but it is easy once you get it. Also, eggs can not be thrown a very long distance, and the mobs inside them can be killed very easily.

Conclusion:

+1 for adding wood
-1 for everything else

L

Lightning McQueen

^ like the guy above me says , the bow may be OP beyond belief , but we can do some plugin magic to make it destroy the bow in one shot.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The mobs , I love your idea of making them throwable , but I do think we need 1.14 mobs as they’re much cooler.
Why mobs in generally? This will change the whole game. People will camp on their island and get the stuff they need for the mobs, they'll get 15 of them and spawn them all in one time, and then you have no change to win..

glowstone which should also be added should not take blast damage.
Like people actually use TNT to destroy defence... Glowstone breaks really easy, I don't know why they should add this..

they certainly should be restricted to breaking only basic blocks like concrete, blocks like endstone
It'll still hurt players, which still be overpowered...

Wood : Sure, this would be a good idea since axes are in the game
Axes are in the game as weapons..

Reactions: Lightning McQueen
L

Lightning McQueen

I would have agreed with you 10 months ago , but eggwars has gitten so bland for me since I played it the most. I just want change in the game , sure , this suggwation needs major tweaking - its the concept I support.

I dont support horde mobs like silverfish. Mobs like vindicators and iron golems sound great though - not for tokens , nope , but as a reward for keeping your egg alive. The egg starts producing special currency that lets you make these “throwable” eggs.

Encourage camping?
Nope , these mobs are hostile to everyone. Yes , they can be thrown , but hiw useful would it be to throw something to mid where it can easily
be avoided? Yep , it could be used to kill someone coming on a bridge . I do accept that.

That is why this feature should be onky on emerald generator maps. If someone is camping at the base , making spawn eggs , use that time to collect 2-3 emeralds and throw much more overpowered mobs toward them.

This may not be enjoyed by some , thats why it should be a votable option - insanemode

Hqhqy

Dec 17, 2017
I would have agreed with you 10 months ago , but eggwars has gitten so bland for me since I played it the most. I just want change in the game , sure , this suggwation needs major tweaking - its the concept I support.

I dont support horde mobs like silverfish. Mobs like vindicators and iron golems sound great though - not for tokens , nope , but as a reward for keeping your egg alive. The egg starts producing special currency that lets you make these “throwable” eggs.

Encourage camping?
Nope , these mobs are hostile to everyone. Yes , they can be thrown , but hiw useful would it be to throw something to mid where it can easily
be avoided? Yep , it could be used to kill someone coming on a bridge . I do accept that.

That is why this feature should be onky on emerald generator maps. If someone is camping at the base , making spawn eggs , use that time to collect 2-3 emeralds and throw much more overpowered mobs toward them.

This may not be enjoyed by some , thats why it should be a votable option - insanemode
Fair enough

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom