Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RedstonerSam

Jan 30, 2017
Murica'
What are some of your ideas about some new features or changes for EggWars? I would like a map where there are 2 player teams that would have an emerald generator.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I personally do not like emerald generators so I don't play on the maps with emerald gens that much. I would not mind one or two 2 player maps with emerald gens but please don't make them all have emerald gens because some people like me don't like them all the time.

Reactions: _Razz

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
I hate emerald generators as well but I don't 1v1 eggwars would simply be who can camp the longest...^^

RedstonerSam

Jan 30, 2017
Murica'
Yea I agree the emerald generators can be a pain because of the wait time, but I would really like to have an update that can open up more possibilities in the game. I don't want to create a "camping wars" but I wouldn't like a change to resources or pvp.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Yea I agree the emerald generators can be a pain because of the wait time, but I would really like to have an update that can open up more possibilities in the game. I don't want to create a "camping wars" but I wouldn't like a change to resources or pvp.
There's actually a thread I made to make PvP 100% 1.9 (right now, about 95%). Don't post on it though because it's considered necroposting (last reply was on January 11).

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/f...nt-currently-completely-1-9-pvp.180824/page-2

I can't think of many updates other than rebalancing protection and sword damage. Most of the updates I think of are balance updates (additions last).

GameyJamieYT

Dec 10, 2016
Then its bassicly like rome, Rome doesn't have any Emerald Gens but its 10V10 but I would like another one of these map types

MonsterStorm_

Jan 28, 2017
it would be cool if obby is more expensive so people cant get tonnes of it, so they can cover alot of there island with obby

Reactions: NoahPlayz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Aw not another staff leaving :( hopefully not too many more
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Loskol's profile.
I got my 551th day streak on Duolingo today xD
Pluisje wrote on Assault's profile.
♥️♥️♥️
Pluisje wrote on Catss's profile.
Thanks for everything! Was great working on the team with you last year 🫶🏼
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello my friend how are you today?:D
Top Bottom