• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Hello Everyone.
I Had an idea today About EggWars, I wanted to share with you guys, EggWars team is a really good/fun Game, But sometimes you find farmers that keep playing map of 10 and playing vs bad people, and get free wins, I would love to see CubeCraft adding Ranked mod, The more you win, the more it gets harder, With also adding more xp , So new players can have more fun playing , because they mostly follow the people with ranks/colors, which doesn't make the game fair to the new players. Comment what do you think about this idea. ^_^

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I really don't think ranked eggwars is the solution, since this will cause sweaty games. I think it's fine now because sometimes you have bad/good players mixed. I don't think making eggwars a competitive game is fun. Ranked Skywars has been asked before too, but this would be splitting the community, there aren't many playing eggwars currently it would be hard finding a game against people with the same amount of skill.

Reactions: koops

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I really don't think Cubecraft should add any form of ranked mode. Yes I enjoy sweaty game but sometimes I just want to play a relaxed game with my sister (lvl6 so isn't that good). This would also make waiting time much longer since player of/near your rank will not always be online.
Sorry but no
~Fesa

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Sorry, but I don’t agree with your suggestion. I agree that many players play on 10v10 maps for wins, but that is mostly because they have a big party or just want an easier win + those maps aren’t always available.

If they add ranked eggwars, the game will take longer to fill up the lobby (it already takes longer in 1.8) to find players with the same score.

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I really don't think ranked eggwars is the solution, since this will cause sweaty games. I think it's fine now because sometimes you have bad/good players mixed. I don't think making eggwars a competitive game is fun. Ranked Skywars has been asked before too, but this would be splitting the community, there aren't many playing eggwars currently it would be hard finding a game against people with the same amount of skill.
Thanks for giving your opinion ^_^

Reactions: East

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
I personally am not such an eggwars player but i wouldn't add Ranked eggwars because games will get harder to fil.

Try to find some extra friends who also love to play eggwars, so you can improve with them because they got the same skill level.

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I Get what do you guys mean but it doesn't make it fair to new players or split them at least

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
like everyone else, I don't like the idea of a ranked game mode. Yes, It's hard for the new players but that's how I learned to play the game. :D

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I disagree, sorry. You mentioned that it’s not fair for new players, but if they get killed a lot, they might realize that they have to practice PvP more in order to get better. I did the same when I used to be terrible at PvP and look where I am now, I’m a lot better than I used to be.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I Get what do you guys mean but it doesn't make it fair to new players or split them at least
Everyone was a new player at one point. I used to suck at Eggwars (years ago), but now I can win most of my games with ease. It just takes time to get better, and that should be part of the game. If people are playing solos and they keep losing because they suck, then they should consider getting a teammate(s) and going into teams mode to improve.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Eggwars is not a gamode like hypixel’s creeper attack where the more time you survive, the harder it gets.
The more time you survive depends on how well your egg is protected, plus it can get harder only if the other players try to make it harder for you.
And I didn’t really understand what you meant by saying it’s not fair for new players to play against full team of ranked players on the 10v10 maps, because those maps are meant to be played by big parties or just bigger groups of people, plus we all can agree that first players on the leaderboards may be good, but others in lower places can be way better right?
Same goes for higher level players with ranks against low level players without a rank.

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
I have allot of friends that recently started playing and yes the were bad at first and yes they lost 90% of the time but that made it fun, we didn’t care about losing or winning as long as we had fun which is why cubecraft it is here. This isn’t an irl tourney for millions. And we kept playing they improved over time and eventually they actually got really good they win games pretty much consistently and I’m teaching them to speed bridge at the moment! So a no from me, I don’t see the importance.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Hello Everyone.
I Had an idea today About EggWars, I wanted to share with you guys, EggWars team is a really good/fun Game, But sometimes you find farmers that keep playing map of 10 and playing vs bad people, and get free wins, I would love to see CubeCraft adding Ranked mod, The more you win, the more it gets harder, With also adding more xp , So new players can have more fun playing , because they mostly follow the people with ranks/colors, which doesn't make the game fair to the new players. Comment what do you think about this idea. ^_^
Well the pro players werent always pro. They have practised alot and they were in the same situation. So I think the ''bad'' people just need to practise and get to the same level :)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Everyone.
I don’t think cubecraft can add a ranked gamemode. We don’t have enough player for that. Skywars ranked is suggested many times and also that will not work. Maybe think about an other solution. I’m very interested in your idea’s. But for now it is a no for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom