Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to see a kit that is upgradable like right now for eggwars there is the money bags kit which gives you 15 iron on start or respawn I would like to see an upgrade where you could receive more iron costing points

Oh god no. That's wait to op.

With 15 alone with that you can get a wood sword, armor and a bit of food and blocks. That's to much to begin with. Adding more will only make it worse.

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
changing kits I do not think it's necessary, but adding new ones yes
Yes, I completely agree with this. They should add more amazing kits to make the gameplay even better. There are a lot of kits already, but there aren't that many I actually do like to play with. The only kit I used back when I still played on here was "Healer" which is for me like the best kit in the game to use.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, I completely agree with this. They should add more amazing kits to make the gameplay even better. There are a lot of kits already, but there aren't that many I actually do like to play with. The only kit I used back when I still played on here was "Healer" which is for me like the best kit in the game to use.
I use the iron kit

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
I use the iron kit
The iron kit is another good kit I forgot to mention, but still: those two kits were the only ones I used back when I was still playing eggwars. I will play this server again in the vacation though. I hope they'll create more kits for this gamemode since it's my favorite one.

Reactions: Alexp192
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom