Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Definitely would be a neat addition. I agree with it, there isn't any disadvantages or something that comes with it.

Reactions: Bradenbowl

Ayroh

Reactions: Edgeless

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Hey Braden,

I like your suggestion. However, I feel like it'd be more suitable at either here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/eggwars.63/
or even better yet, here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/
Suggestions for games go to suggestions, while discussions about games go to the correct minigame you are discussing. (:
-Moved to the correct sub-forum

I really like the idea of having how many kills you get during a game shown to you. Only thing is that not many people stick around for the whole match, so maybe have it say how many kills you received by the time you are finally eliminated from the game instead? Not too sure, but either way good suggestion! (:

Bradenbowl

Oct 30, 2017
Thank you AnimalTamer1! Next time I will put it to the game ideas or whatever it’s called! This is only my 3rd day now on the forums! It’s honestly (to me) a little confusing... so I’m trying my best! Any tips or tricks that’ll help me with the forums please let me know! :)

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I like this idea. Maybe the same thing as in SkyWars: when you're eliminated, you can see how long you've played, how many kills you have and how many eggs you've broken.

Reactions: The_Pinkcraft_mc

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Could you add something at the end of the game showing how many kills a player achieved in that game?

Keep Crafting those Cubes!
-Bradenbowl
Happy Halloween!
I agree with most small ideas such as this one as it doesn't have much (if not, any) cons to it.
+1

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
These small tweaks can make Eggwars good again (it's good now but ya know....)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom