Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

supercraft816

Jul 5, 2016
Could you please do something about the hackers. There is a hacker every game and playing eggwars is honestly not really even fun anymore. My suggestion would be ban all hackers on the report forums, and also make it so that any player who hacks (fly, no-knockback, reach, etc.) is kicked. That way the game is fair for people who actually want to play legitimately. PLEASE!

Also, a message to all the hackers out there: All you do is ruin the game for others and often times ruin their entire day. There is no reason to cheat just because you're able to install some dumb hack into the game. I hope you realize that you are bullies and just plain out wrong.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Could you please do something about the hackers. There is a hacker every game and playing eggwars is honestly not really even fun anymore. My suggestion would be ban all hackers on the report forums, and also make it so that any player who hacks (fly, no-knockback, reach, etc.) is kicked. That way the game is fair for people who actually want to play legitimately. PLEASE!
I agree. The owners should really press that big, fancy, green button on their desk to remove all the hackers from their server!

That was sarcasm, if you didn't notice. Removing the hackers isn't easy at all. An anti-cheat is in development and the staff team is doing their best to keep up with the reports. Though, keep in mind that there are about 10-20 pages of reports every day and there are around 300 pages to still be treated.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Staff members (read moderators and higher) are spending a lot of their time in handling player reports.
It's not easy to handle all the reports within a day.
Keep in mind that every staff member has a personal life as well :)

Besides handling all the player reports, developers are working on a new anti cheat system.

I'm sorry to hear that you have a hard time with hackers during your games. Hopefully you will report them!
Please bare with us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

asqsk wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Good person 🤍
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE POLAR BEAR!!!
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
asqsk wrote on Thjis's profile.
Wsp!
Thjis wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
bbd.jpeg
Top Bottom