Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mcfrostie

May 16, 2021
1621725323343.png

When playing Eggwars with others I usually encounter people who drag the game on for long periods of time. So when doing so I believe we could implement a feature allowing generators to upgrade after a certain periods of time. (this would include generators at middle and the players own island)

1621725800598.png

By adding this feature is then going to mean games will go by faster, it will make it easier for the players and the emerald generators would have a use. which might lead more players using the emerald generators. This could also mean that the emerald shop would have more of a use and could be used more regularly.
1621726213570.png

if you could react with:

:agree:

:disagree:

:unsure:
p.s this would stop @Adxm hating on the emerald generators and calling them useless.

minteemilk

May 28, 2021
View attachment 193871
When playing Eggwars with others I usually encounter people who drag the game on for long periods of time. So when doing so I believe we could implement a feature allowing generators to upgrade after a certain periods of time. (this would include generators at middle and the players own island)

View attachment 193872
By adding this feature is then going to mean games will go by faster, it will make it easier for the players and the emerald generators would have a use. which might lead more players using the emerald generators. This could also mean that the emerald shop would have more of a use and could be used more regularly.
View attachment 193873
if you could react with:

:disagree:

:unsure:
p.s this would stop @Adxm hating on the emerald generators and calling them useless.
:agree:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom