Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
I almost exclusively play TO4 Egg Wars, but several of these issues persist across all egg wars or the server in general. Some MIGHT be MC as a whole issues, I don't know the technical details:

-default kit selection
if I fail to pick a kit in time, or WORSE when I'm throw into the match with only a couple seconds before it begins and aren't given the time to, it should assign you a kit, whether you pre-select a default, or random, or the same default always, ANYTHING is better than starting with nothing, which isn't fair.

-disable attack command opening shop AND generator menus
both place-block and attack commands open the shop, this is both unnecessary to have multiple means of doing so, and has the side effect of ruining fights when the latter button will trigger a shop menu as the fight gets too close to the shopkeep or a generator.

-faster shop menus
they're VERY slow, at least on XB1, but i suspect most or all platforms. navigating them is not at all snappy for something so apparently 'simple'

-bulk purchases in shop
having to reopen the shop and navigate the menus to buy multiples of the same item is horrendously slow. there should be bulk buying (steaks, golden apples, obsidian are big culprits) without the menu resetting each time. even the highlighted selection remaining on the same item would be a HUGE improvement.

-back / up level function in shop menus
not being able to go back a step in the menu but having to exit entirely and reopen it (esp with the slow menus, see above) is extra pain that slows down the gameplay and leaves you vulnerable for an unfortunate reason

-chat messages by player show team color
we should see which team the player is on, it would facilitate MUCH better team communication and match communication amongst all players. It is currently grey for everyone and nothing distinguishes which side a player is on and if someone chatting is talking to YOU or their own team.

-better cheat detection
goes without saying - flyers are in every 3 matches in my experiences, along with rapid attackers and other buffs

-kick function?
not sure if this would backfire in some way, but being able to vote to kick the cheater would be an excellent way of putting the control into players hands to immediately snuff out the cheater

-in-game reporting
reporting a player for cheating with some easy in-game function, even if you came back later with the video evidence, would be nice.

-option to separate out mobile players from matches
this would remove a lot of the cheaters and problem players, in my experience. most of them being 0/low gamerscore mobile players

• I probably have more suggestions but I wrote these off the top of my head

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Hey, I am in agreeance for a lot of these and as an XB1 player myself I am for it, i can help you with a few suggestions and clear some stuff up for you.

1. There is a way to get a faster shop if you go to your settings on the pause menu and in "video" you can turn off screen animations which will drastically increase how fast you shop as it won't play the animation. It will feel weird at first but it'll do you so many favours.

2. There is technically already an anti-cheat on cube craft however it is very unreliable and false bans which is why it is deactivated, Devs have confirmed that there will be an anti-cheat update coming in the next few months.

3. Ingame reporting would be fun but there is not much in the way of active staff at the moment to be able to receive reports so most of the time it would be useless but that will hopefully be a feature very soon.

All other suggestions i completely agree with, and there are multitudes of bugs in egg wars I am currently working with devs to get patched, hope this helps :)

Send me a message on forums if you want to know more about these bugs and stuff.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom