Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
Comment down below if you like this Eggwars gamemode in CubeCraft!! I Like itttt sooo muchhh!!!

Speed eggwars all the way! I've been playing speed eggwars ever since it came out, let's just say, i sorta ditched normal eggwars. Everytime I join a game of normal eggwars, it feels like someone has thrown a slow potion on me :P

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I like normal mode, because you don't get killed in the first 10 minutes or less. You can gather resources and have a bigger fight and even make a big base like the post I just replied to.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
Speed eggwars all the way! I've been playing speed eggwars ever since it came out, let's just say, i sorta ditched normal eggwars. Everytime I join a game of normal eggwars, it feels like someone has thrown a slow potion on me :p
Very true. It's like when you change your FOV or something like that. It is new, and hard to play with because you are not used to it.

D

Deleted member 204478

I like to play normal Eggwars mainly, much more mainstream.
I mainly vote OP and normal health for it, 'tis a lot of fun. (Playing it for way more fun than XP or points).
Speed isn't really my 'butter on toast' but I usually vote OP items and half health for whenever I play it.

Reactions: Grimmay

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Me too but if they can add the Space map into the SPEED EGGWARS then it would be awesomee!!! With OP and normal health DAY TIME.

Thats my preference.
That's not gonna be so cool, especially for the people who play certain maps for a long time and it gets boring. However, a night map for speed eggwars will be great.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom