Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Frosty be kept?

• Yes

• No

• I don't really care

Results are only viewable after voting.

BaconAwesomness

Oct 27, 2015
Idk if "Frosty"(Solo Eggwars map) is temporary, but it isn't a fun map. It is way too big, and no one wants to ever play it. I try and go play solo, but all of the maps are either frosty, or tentacles, and tentacles is the only one that fills up.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
I'm pretty sure it came with the Christmas Update and therefore is temporary. I personally enjoy that map, even if I don't play solo too much.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
It is a Christmas map, so it will be removed eventually for the time being, then I believe it will be added back again next Christmas or they make a new map

BaconAwesomness

Oct 27, 2015
Frosty is a seasonal map, meaning that it will be gone in a few days. :)

You can always consider purchasing a rank. You will then be able to choose maps using the armor stand.

im a gold rank lol. i say it in my signature, but idk why it's not there

Reactions: Buuuddy

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
It made for holidays and then they would take forever to make a new one and also I may have misread but look at the first messgae and you might understand
his message dose not match the idea
The title was Frosty removal, and he was asking if frosty could stay on the server and not be removed.
I personally would like for the holiday maps to be kept in the rotation permanently. And then every holiday, they can feature the appropriate map and maybe add a little temporary twist to it.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The title was Frosty removal, and he was asking if frosty could stay on the server and not be removed.
I personally would like for the holiday maps to be kept in the rotation permanently. And then every holiday, they can feature the appropriate map and maybe add a little temporary twist to it.

You need to think would cubecraft really do that?

Qoute (Edited): How did they choose to build this map for what the question is
-Yoda/Me

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom