which average food is better in EggWars

• Steak

• Golden Carrot

Results are only viewable after voting.

Twixmeneer

Novice Member
Jul 8, 2020
Netherlands
Steak is better, Golden Carrots give 6 and Steak gives 8 foodbars. Its also easier to buy because you can buy per 1 :)

( I Guess :P)

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Depends on whether you want to win or not xD. Steak is better if you don't have much iron, but golden carrots are a must if you want to win fights.

• Haha
Reactions: Silco

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Basically golden carrots regenerate more health faster, which is why they are the better food and why they are more expensive.

• Wow
Reactions: JokeKaedee

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
I always buy and eat steak in an eggwars game. But many people are using golden carrots as well, but to be honest, I don't know what is better in a fight. I love to eat steak because it fills up the foodbar pretty fast c:

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
To be honest, I rather have food and hunger removed entirely. Just gapps.
I really disagree. If there would only be gapples its much more who has the most gaps instead of who is the better pvp'er.
Right now I already think gaps are pretty OP, which is why I rather see them removed than making them the only food.
Although I have nothing against how it is right now, the food system works great in my opinion.
I always buy steak- I don't even know the difference D:
Also, I aswell always buy steak. I feel like steak heals you pretty fast and gives you good saturation anyway. :)

Reactions: JokeKaedee

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
Food is just bad and too time consuming. The same goes for buying a weapon and armor. There should be a leather/wood set by default.
Having a leather/wood set by default would make the game move way too quickly. Since we have had Speed Eggwars before, which got removed, i don't think they will add that ever again.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
JustNathie wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday! 💜🎉
Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!:D I wish you a great and fantastic day ^-^
Top Bottom