Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.

Final battle on Teaparty. Really tense battle, but took probably 10 minutes longer because I kept allowing gray to get diamonds. This was mostly because I didn't want to get trapped and be TNT'd. Any tips to improve would be nice.
If you want to skip the gearing up segment (Basically me just getting a god pick and an enderpearl), skip to 8:00.

Just shows you why you always bring LOADS of spare iron armour. Even if it's unnecessary.

Also that other gray guy kept ghosting, which was really annoying. I was a bit toxic towards them at one point.. lol

Anyway, enjoy.

Reactions: LlTE

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
A few quick tips from just seeing what you take to a fight.
-Use glass not clay to bridge. It can’t be insta mined ^-^
- Obsidian, use obsidian to block players inside the little huts with gens in and spam TNT ( this happend to you)
-Notch apples. For obvious reasons
-Don’t buy steak. It takes up a slot in your inventory. Plus if you only eat gapples you CAN get full saturation
- Play half health (this is more of my preference of course, but goes way faster and makes eating gapples/notches at the right time more important + a nice crit combo does kill players)

Hope this helps a bit :)

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
A few quick tips from just seeing what you take to a fight.
-Use glass not clay to bridge. It can’t be insta mined ^-^
- Obsidian, use obsidian to block players inside the little huts with gens in and spam TNT ( this happend to you)
-Notch apples. For obvious reasons
-Don’t buy steak. It takes up a slot in your inventory. Plus if you only eat gapples you CAN get full saturation
- Play half health (this is more of my preference of course, but goes way faster and makes eating gapples/notches at the right time more important + a nice crit combo does kill players)

Hope this helps a bit :)

I was too lazy to farm TNT and obsidian.. but I will make sure I am not, for next time

I'm not sure if this claim is true, but I heard that the resistance notch apples gives you dedicates all damage to your armour instead of your HP. If it isn't true, I'll definitely bring one in future.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not sure if this claim is true, but I heard that the resistance notch apples gives you dedicates all damage to your armour instead of your HP. If it isn't true, I'll definitely bring one in the future.
To my knowledge this isn't true. Resistance neglects all damage you get by 20% times its level. (Except from void, starvation and /kill).

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv

Final battle on Teaparty. Really tense battle, but took probably 10 minutes longer because I kept allowing gray to get diamonds. This was mostly because I didn't want to get trapped and be TNT'd. Any tips to improve would be nice.
If you want to skip the gearing up segment (Basically me just getting a god pick and an enderpearl), skip to 8:00.

Just shows you why you always bring LOADS of spare iron armour. Even if it's unnecessary.

Also that other gray guy kept ghosting, which was really annoying. I was a bit toxic towards them at one point.. lol

Anyway, enjoy.
That player was actually triggering me but in the end, GG man, well played indeed!

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Very nice pvp.
Looks like that grey kid was trying to boomtrap you. As a rule of thumb I always carry a 40 pick + at least 15 obby late game (usually much more). As soon as I get to a base the first thing I do is obby the diamond and gold gen up, so they can't boomtrap + so they cant get diamonds/gold.

Also at the end it looked like he outgeared you by a ton. When in that situation, I like to place 4 obby whilst they're camping in the gen and then just run to mid. They won't be able to get out in time to stop you running away, then you have the 3 diamond gens at mid to yourself. Tbh you probably should have had a 2nd pearl too.

Regardless, very nice video. OP items + normal health and teaparty were made for each other. Thoroughly entertaining eggwars.

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Very nice pvp.
Looks like that grey kid was trying to boomtrap you. As a rule of thumb I always carry a 40 pick + at least 15 obby late game (usually much more). As soon as I get to a base the first thing I do is obby the diamond and gold gen up, so they can't boomtrap + so they cant get diamonds/gold.

Also at the end it looked like he outgeared you by a ton. When in that situation, I like to place 4 obby whilst they're camping in the gen and then just run to mid. They won't be able to get out in time to stop you running away, then you have the 3 diamond gens at mid to yourself. Tbh you probably should have had a 2nd pearl too.

Regardless, very nice video. OP items + normal health and teaparty were made for each other. Thoroughly entertaining eggwars.

Excellent tips that I will keep in mind.
I agree that his stronger gear could have definitely been a problem, especially if he was even slightly better at PVP. I was definitely pleased to have bought a 40 pick. When I bought it I thought: "Do you really need this?" but after being boomtrapped, I was thrilled to have it.

Glad you enjoyed the video.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Excellent tips that I will keep in mind.
I agree that his stronger gear could have definitely been a problem, especially if he was even slightly better at PVP. I was definitely pleased to have bought a 40 pick. When I bought it I thought: "Do you really need this?" but after being boomtrapped, I was thrilled to have it.

Glad you enjoyed the video.
Yes 40 picks are essential if you're obby trapped. In fact I'd say they are essential even for eggbreaking. A lot of people think the 25 pick is enough but in reality, if you've faced teams of 5 sitting on the egg before, you'll realise the 25 pick simply lets you down. I would only recommend the 25 pick if you "rush" it because teams won't have more than 1 layer of obby on their eggs at that point. Its also useful if you need a pure spleefing pickaxe.
But in late games, don't cheap out, buy the 40 pick, there is a significant difference when it comes to breaking obsidian.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom