Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the price of the Enchanted Golden Apple be reduced?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Naitzirch

Nov 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
THIS SUGGESTION IS MEANT FOR JAVA PLAYERS

Hey everyone,

So the behaviour of Enchanted Golden Apples (which I'll call God Apples from now on) has been changed.
They've made it so you don't regain the 8 absorption hearts when you eat a normal golden apple after eating a God Apple.
(As long as the God Apple effect is active)

For this reason I think the price of God Apples should be lowered, because this change makes it extremely difficult to win against a team of players on your own.
If the price of the 'new' kind of God Apple would be lower, it would make it more balanced when you have to fight a team on your own because you'd be able to buy one or two extra.

Let me know in the comments what you think the new price of the God Apple should be!
8? 6? maybe 5?

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
5 is a nice number for the enchanted golden apple. It's better an odd number rather than an even number.

Reactions: zMigi_

char6432

Apr 2, 2021
On my opinion, I think it should be either higher or removed from Normal and Hardcore mode

Lander0606

Novice Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
On my opinion, I think it should be either higher or removed from Normal and Hardcore mode
In hardcore they are useful (in my opinion) because you don't heal by eating food. Also the price is good. In normal, they are also useful but the price may be higher indeed.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡