Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yvar

May 31, 2014
The new emerald generators are a great idea. I just got one suggestion. People standing around the emerald generator most of the time build themselves in. In overpowerd mode its anoying when someone completely builded himself in with obsidian. My suggestion is: Could the "not build section" around the emerald generator become a little bigger. I think it will kinda solve the problem. Thank you!

-Yvar

Reactions: Firewand

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I don't really think this will make a difference. You can always carry around a pickaxe with you, and people will build a larger barrier around the emerald generator to bypass the increase of the not build section. You can build up higher or ambush the person in the generator. I do not really think this is necessary, most of the people I know, don't even use emeralds to be honest. :P

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Don't use Emeralds very often, but when I want them I'm not building myself in. So yeah, I don't know. I don't think it's so necessary.

Yvar

May 31, 2014
I don't really think this will make a difference. You can always carry around a pickaxe with you, and people will build a larger barrier around the emerald generator to bypass the increase of the not build section. You can build up higher or ambush the person in the generator. I do not really think this is necessary, most of the people I know, don't even use emeralds to be honest. :p
To be honest, I thought the same thing. But it will take them more time to do it right :rolleyes:

AquaBlue22

Jan 6, 2017
I don't think this is necessary, just attack them while they aren't ready. To get past this simply get the efficiency 3 diamond pickaxe and break in. Also it wouldn't really make a difference considering they will just build themselves in anyways.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I disagree, I don't think this will make a big chance, because they will cover them self even bigger.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
Eh, I'm not gonna bother repeating what everyone else has said already- but i disagree because of everything that has been said ;P Its not gonna stop ppl from building themselves in.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
The new emerald generators are a great idea. I just got one suggestion. People standing around the emerald generator most of the time build themselves in. In overpowerd mode its anoying when someone completely builded himself in with obsidian. My suggestion is: Could the "not build section" around the emerald generator become a little bigger. I think it will kinda solve the problem. Thank you!

-Yvar
Sorry but I'm not in this.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
No point in my opinion.
Just carry around a diamond pickaxe and your peoblems are solved :)

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8

-Yvar

Nice idea... But at one point he has to get out anyway, he has used a good strat but you can easily use and even better one and ambush him when he comes out and his strategy is rendered pointless. Especially in op mode it's not too expensive to get a pick that can break obsidian pretty fast anyways.

Last edited:

Yvar

May 31, 2014
Nice idea... But at one point he has to get out anyway, he has used a good strat but you can easily use and even better one and ambush him when he comes out and his strategy is rendered pointless. Especially in op mode it's not too expensive to get a pick that can break bedrock pretty fast anyways.
bedrock XD your sure?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖