Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xNessus

Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
Hello everyone,

I want every player to write to me the benefit of Elytra in Eggwars if it has any benefit.

I don't see any benefit to it other than allowing you to play for 3 hours in one game!

Why should Elytra be removed?

1: Leap Elytra / EnderPearl Elytra

If you use Feather Leap and then Elytra, you will never die . See this video:

He should have died, but he chose to use Leap Elytra to survive when he could have just used Feather Leap.

" mean elytra is really useless "

And no hate, but if you're going to play against a player like iwqnt2win, the game will last 3 hours. Ask any Try Hard player in Cubecraft about iwqnt2win; he never dies because he always uses Feather Leap and elytra , and in private games, he's very annoying.

[ No Hate brother just love]

2: I don't know what to call this point, but...

I thought Elytra was only used to attack other teams and break their Egg, but because of this feature, I rarely see players using EnderPearls.

If you want to quickly get to an island, just buy 3 feather leaps or 2 enderpearls or even 1 enderpearl and go to mid, build a little, then throw the enderpearl high, and you'll be on the enemy's island.

I just see Elytra as a waste of time. I want it removed in the next update.

Thank you.

Please put "Agree" for those who agree with me.

Vorealys

Mar 25, 2023
México
Pronouns
She/Her
I totally agree, the jump is enough for almost all cases and in the few that don't, there is the ender pearl, I have played games where players farm diamonds and literally turn into flies XD

Reactions: Loskol

xNessus

Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
agreed + report them for abusing a bug cause as you said they are annoying and game lasts 3 hours cause of their abusement of the bug
its not a bug brother

I totally agree, the jump is enough for almost all cases and in the few that don't, there is the ender pearl, I have played games where players farm diamonds and literally turn into flies XD
Exactly, I've been playing for 3 hours and it's very annoying

• Agree
Reactions: Vorealys and Loskol

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I played yesterday against player who uses elytra + leap all the time, and the game ended up lasting over 1,5 hours. It's not that I don't like long games, but this kind of running away constantly with elytra+leap gets boring after that 1 hour mark.

So I agree with 100% that Elytra needs to be removed. Competitive Eggwars games are starting to get boring at this point when players are only running away on normal health mode with leap+elytra. This is also the reason why about half of the dedicated Eggwars players are choosing to vote half health instead of the normal health. I believe that Eggwars will get more enjoyable for most players if elytra was removed.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
And no hate, but if you're going to play against a player like iwqnt2win, the game will last 3 hours. Ask any Try Hard player in Cubecraft about iwqnt2win; he never dies because he always uses Feather Leap and elytra , and in private games, he's very annoying.
Didn't have to do bro like that LOL

Anyhow, before the EggWars Update, I remember there being a feature where you can't use Leap Feathers in combination with Elytra (while elytra is out, it would give you a message with "you can't use Leap Feather while in flight" or something). I feel like removing Elytras as a whole is a bit overcompensating, but bringing back this feature seems great.

On the other hand, the difference between enderpearls and leap feathers are massive. I feel like if you fall down, you can barely clutch yourself with elytra + epearl, while leap feathers gives you a guaranteed escape. Therefore I'm of the opinion enderpearls and elytra can still be used together. With items being very overpowered like Fireballs, I don't see how the combination of elytra and epearl is too overpowered. Better ways to spend your tokens on tbh

xNessus

Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
I played yesterday against player who uses elytra + leap all the time, and the game ended up lasting over 1,5 hours. It's not that I don't like long games, but this kind of running away constantly with elytra+leap gets boring after that 1 hour mark.

So I agree with 100% that Elytra needs to be removed. Competitive Eggwars games are starting to get boring at this point when players are only running away on normal health mode with leap+elytra. This is also the reason why about half of the dedicated Eggwars players are choosing to vote half health instead of the normal health. I believe that Eggwars will get more enjoyable for most players if elytra was removed.

Exactly, I played against players who use Elytra + Feather Leap. The game ended after I jumped into the void because I got bored of the number of times I killed the player, but he used Elytra + Feather Leap to survive. I remember the game ended after 2-3 hours, which was annoying.

Didn't have to do bro like that LOL

HAHAHA , its the fact
Anyhow, before the EggWars Update, I remember there being a feature where you can't use Leap Feathers in combination with Elytra (while elytra is out, it would give you a message with "you can't use Leap Feather while in flight" or something). I feel like removing Elytras as a whole is a bit overcompensating, but bringing back this feature seems great.

On the other hand, the difference between enderpearls and leap feathers are massive. I feel like if you fall down, you can barely clutch yourself with elytra + epearl, while leap feathers gives you a guaranteed escape. Therefore I'm of the opinion enderpearls and elytra can still be used together. With items being very overpowered like Fireballs, I don't see how the combination of elytra and epearl is too overpowered. Better ways to spend your tokens on tbh

I respect your opinion.

Reactions: Loskol

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Players used to able to use leap after they started flying with the elytra, but they removed the ability to do this because it was too overpowered. Right now it's bit harder to do so because you need to first use leap and then use the elytra really fast so that it can still get that boost from the leap. There are a lot of players who can't do this in time, but it's still too overpowered. Once player figures out how to do it properly, its not hard at all.
Actually I think clutching with elytra + ender pearl is way easier since you don't have to use pearl as fast as you need to equip elytra after using leap. It's true that ender pearl is more expensive than leap, but I feel like elytra+ender pearl is also also too overpowered and makes games really long just like leap+elytra does.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Right now it's bit harder to do so because you need to first use leap and then use the elytra really fast so that it can still get that boost from the leap.
Ah, I wasn't aware of this change. I thought that only after the update the elytra leap thing was put back. In that case I would have to withdraw what I said, and I would agree with removing the elytra as a whole. I already agreed that the combination was overpowered, but this would nuance that opinion even further :D

Reactions: xNessus and Loskol
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom