Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
upload_2018-1-23_17-57-34.png

t4cg3h7v43001.jpg

So in Solo Eggwars, the map Elven has these slabs on the sides of the island facing mid.
upload_2018-1-23_17-59-43.png
It looks nice and all, but I've experienced quite some inconvenience with them due to the way sneaking and stuff works when going down half a block. Basically, what happens is this:
You sneak off of the ledge to place a block, and you happened to go up or down a slab, causing you to fall right off. I doubt this is intended, and it's definitely annoying to think about avoiding. I reckon players even hate it due to how it's in the way of going to mid, which is often one of the best places to visit on Eggwars.
I'd rather remove these slabs than have them as an unnecessary inconvenience on your own island.

@Efcluke94 (since you said that we should tag you in map related stuffs)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

So in Solo Eggwars, the map Elven has these slabs on the sides of the island facing mid.
It looks nice and all, but I've experienced quite some inconvenience with them due to the way sneaking and stuff works when going down half a block. Basically, what happens is this:
You sneak off of the ledge to place a block, and you happened to go up or down a slab, causing you to fall right off. I doubt this is intended, and it's definitely annoying to think about avoiding. I reckon players even hate it due to how it's in the way of going to mid, which is often one of the best places to visit on Eggwars.
I'd rather remove these slabs than have them as an unnecessary inconvenience on your own island.

@Efcluke94 (since you said that we should tag you in map related stuffs)
Yes please. I think they should be replaced with stairs? Or nothing?
But yes, deleting it I totally agree.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Short version is best version :raised_hands:

I agree it's pretty dumb design. As for the map itself I really dislike the middle as it offers certain players an advantage due to islands being higher than others. This is something I would like to change in the future.

While I was making the edits rubik dared me to make the hard parkour harder in the EggWars pre lobby, so I did that too! Updates should be live within the next couple of hours, thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom