Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
I was thinking that instead of their eggwars duels where they have egg-wars gear, I was thinking a duel where you actually have eggs and there is the void. So basically, same rules as eggwars and same items, but it is a 1v1. Thanks for your time, I understand if you can't or don't want to do this.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I feel like this would work to an extent, the idea of it sounds great and I think would be very fun to have a 1v1 egg wars type game mode. There would probably need to be special 1v1 maps made for this and I am not too sure how the servers would hold up with a ton of 1v1 servers but I don't really know a lot about that. Overall this is a good suggestion and I would like it to be added :D

Reactions: wxzzrd

Blqde

Jul 22, 2020
USA
I feel like this would be a really good addition to the duels system as it actually trains you for eggwars rather than 1v1 kit pvp.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, there! if you mean solo eggwars, I actually would like this in the solo eggwars, but in the team eggwars I wouldn't like this in my opinions because on it. and in team eggwars depends to play with a team/friends not to play alone, thanks for your suggestion!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
there is an option like this in hyper lands it is called sky wars duels. I think it is a very cool thing and they should add this to both egg wars sand skywards on cube

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
It would be hard to do it though, and I mean solo eggwars because what is the point of team duels when there is regular eggwars? Another thing could be trios eggwars but I feel like the server would benefit more from eggwars duels and skywars duels and they maybe could implement the ranking system into it so that more people buy the rank and it makes the rank more worth it.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
It would be hard to do it though, and I mean solo eggwars because what is the point of team duels when there is regular eggwars? Another thing could be trios eggwars but I feel like the server would benefit more from eggwars duels and skywars duels and they maybe could implement the ranking system into it so that more people buy the rank and it makes the rank more worth it.
Please, do not necro-post. Necroposting is defined as replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. You can read our rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules

~ Locked

Reactions: Wave Master7S
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom