Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I have had many incidents where the stuff in my eggwars chest have been stolen by another player. I think that your eggwars chest should not be able to be accessed until you have been eliminated.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I have had many incidents where the stuff in my eggwars chest have been stolen by another player. I think that your eggwars chest should not be able to be accessed until you have been eliminated.
Okay I personally don't think this is very practical as the next best thing to do is get rid of your ability to open the chest by either breaking your chest or covering it with obby/placing a chest next to it thus it becomes a double chest and I can steal from it since it is now also my chest
also you take a chance by using a chest
I like this

L

Lepzi

I don't agree with this if you don't want anyone stealing your loot then just hide the chest where no one can get it or just actually spend the things you have.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No, I disagree. It's your responsibility, because it's your stuff and you put it in the chest. Also, if you get attacked, those teams could also take the content of the chest and then everything is gone too, but then it's not your teammates' fault.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
this wont work because people are gonna putt a chest next to there egg full with pickaxes so you can't build yourself in

iQuantum2K

Apr 3, 2017
i agree. Players always take my stuff when Im at another base. I didn't think that was allowed, but at first i thought it was a bug but now i realized that it wasnt.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Top Bottom