Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoAdam2000

Aug 5, 2015
1. Nerf the armor in overpowered mode- Everyone knows that in op mode, fights take FOREVER, and it usually goes down to gear breaking. I'd say make the armor prot 2 or 3, not 5. 5 is just way too much.

2. Make enderpearls avalible in normal mode. It's annoying when you get bow spammed from a person with no bridge to their island, and you just can't bridge there. Make an enderpearl a stack of diamonds on normal, and half a stack on overpowered. They won't be obtainable in hardcore

3. Change up the join board a bit- Make a sign for each map where it lets you join, and when one fills up it just lets you join another of that same map from that same sign. This would be great for team mode when you are trying to find a 2 player map, but all you see are 3 player maps. (Add 1.8 pvp to the board too)

4. Add more arrows- Poison could be like 10 diamonds each, instant damage could be like 5 each, etc.

5. Make the punch bow more expensive- Make it like 25 diamonds on normal mode, people use it way more than power 1 cause they rely on knocking you off

6. Fix the lag... seriously... Half the time you jump you lag back

7. Make the trading menu a bit easier to use, kinda annoying when you have to click the arrow every time you want to cycle through items... Maybe a system where it shows a list of items you can buy and if you click it you will buy it with the necessary items?

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
1. Nerf the armor in overpowered mode- Everyone knows that in op mode, fights take FOREVER, and it usually goes down to gear breaking. I'd say make the armor prot 2 or 3, not 5. 5 is just way too much.

2. Make enderpearls avalible in normal mode. It's annoying when you get bow spammed from a person with no bridge to their island, and you just can't bridge there. Make an enderpearl a stack of diamonds on normal, and half a stack on overpowered. They won't be obtainable in hardcore

3. Change up the join board a bit- Make a sign for each map where it lets you join, and when one fills up it just lets you join another of that same map from that same sign. This would be great for team mode when you are trying to find a 2 player map, but all you see are 3 player maps. (Add 1.8 pvp to the board too)

4. Add more arrows- Poison could be like 10 diamonds each, instant damage could be like 5 each, etc.

5. Make the punch bow more expensive- Make it like 25 diamonds on normal mode, people use it way more than power 1 cause they rely on knocking you off

They are busy with adding signs for 1.8! ;)
At least good idea's!
Keep on thinking! xD

Steyro-*-

iLoveKneeGrows

Apr 13, 2016

7. Make the trading menu a bit easier to use, kinda annoying when you have to click the arrow every time you want to cycle through items... Maybe a system where it shows a list of items you can buy and if you click it you will buy it with the necessary items?

Only one I think is important and should be added is #2, I'd love to see pearls in normal mode.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
1. Armor need a nerf? No that's why it is called OP mode.

2. Enderpearl in normal mode? No too OP for normal mode.

3. I agree with making signs for each map. Also I tought you just can right click the NPC and you are in a 1.8 mode map?

4. Meh, I don't know this one sure what to say.

5. Then you go more to the Op side instead of normal.

6. They fixed the bug half. So that ig will happen less often.

7. Meh.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
1. Kinda agree

2. Meh.. Maybe after a certain amount of time or something?

3. That's a donator feature

4. Poison: 5 diamonds, instant damage: 10. Instant damage is really OP so maybe only in OP mode?

5. 20 diamonds IMO

6. Is kinda fixed, they are probably working on it though..

7. Meh

D

Deleted member 112709

1. Here you're right, it really takes forever
2. No. You have to play smart. Otherwise you have to shoot back with your bow. I win more of bow campers because I play smart
3. Mwahh
4. No, it should not be too exaggerated with arrows.
5. No, as I said at 2 you have to play smart.
6. I don't have lag, check your internet once.
7. not necessary. they can work better on other things

D

Deleted member 112709

1. Here you're right, it really takes forever
2. No. You have to play smart. Otherwise you have to shoot back with your bow. I win more of bow campers because I play smart
3. Mwahh
4. No, it should not be too exaggerated with arrows.
5. No, as I said at 2 you have to play smart.
6. I don't have lag, check your internet once.
7. not necessary. they can work better on other things
that's called anti cheat
I have never tp back bug.

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom

Well the point of OP mode is for it to be OP. Have 2/3 is just normal and okay, having 5 is OP!

We do that already, with the map selection using the armour stands. We've taken the suggestion of Team games ranking maps in order of size (so 2 player first, 3 players, 4 players etc.) and showing how many it is per team. We still strongly believe in 1.9, so 1.8 boards won't be added. People wanting to play with friends will be able to join a game with then in the new party system, which is so close but yet so far from completion :'(

That's not lag, that's rubberbanding and it's an issue cause by our anticheat. We coded a temporary fix for it, but this cause other issues (Like players just getting killed repeatedly in the void) so we had to revert these changes. We're working on updating this within the next day or so as another temporary fix. :P

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Nerf the armor in overpowered mode- Everyone knows that in op mode, fights take FOREVER, and it usually goes down to gear breaking
buy a good weapon
Poison could be like 10 diamonds each,
nah 10 diamonds is the GG if it hits a person sorry man
Make the trading menu a bit easier to use, kinda annoying when you have to click the arrow every time you want to cycle through items... Maybe a system where it shows a list of items you can buy and if you click it you will buy it with the necessary items
ok on this I 100% agree u mean when u click the villager like in creative u have a search menu

WAHT DO YOU MEAN
~JB
kek

TechnoAdam2000

Aug 5, 2015
Well the point of OP mode is for it to be OP. Have 2/3 is just normal and okay, having 5 is OP!

We do that already, with the map selection using the armour stands. We've taken the suggestion of Team games ranking maps in order of size (so 2 player first, 3 players, 4 players etc.) and showing how many it is per team. We still strongly believe in 1.9, so 1.8 boards won't be added. People wanting to play with friends will be able to join a game with then in the new party system, which is so close but yet so far from completion :'(

That's not lag, that's rubberbanding and it's an issue cause by our anticheat. We coded a temporary fix for it, but this cause other issues (Like players just getting killed repeatedly in the void) so we had to revert these changes. We're working on updating this within the next day or so as another temporary fix. :p
yea ik idk why i called it lag i think i was tired ;P

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Just to respond about the bit about armor, the armor in OP mode is supposed to be OP, and the fact that the swords are also pretty powerful evens that out. If your having trouble with fights taking too long, then try playing OP mode with normal health, thats the way i always play, and it the fights don't end up taking to long.

TechnoAdam2000

Aug 5, 2015
Just to respond about the bit about armor, the armor in OP mode is supposed to be OP, and the fact that the swords are also pretty powerful evens that out. If your having trouble with fights taking too long, then try playing OP mode with normal health, thats the way i always play, and it the fights don't end up taking to long.
i mean people always do it with triple health, and im not spending money on a freaking block game to let myself choose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Alexp192 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!
Alexp192 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back!
cool kakyoin.gif
xokas-xokas-cejitas.gif
Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom