Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aries104

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
I’d like to retract my last post. It wasn’t the proper way to go about things. I’d actually like to apologize to the moderators on the staff team. Their superiors left them in the dark on this update and I attacked them without knowing that. Now that I know, I’d like to turn my attention to the management team instead.

I’m not angry with the update. The update itself isn’t as catastrophic as beta eggwars was at the beginning. Turns out you guys are actually listening to the community and their suggestions. It’s nice to see. My problem isn’t with the updates that you guys release, but more the way you guys release them. Allow me to elaborate:
It’s a pattern. You guys think that in order to keep a player base you have to continuously update games to keep your audience engaged. That is valid. But what isn’t valid is altering things that the community is not asking you to alter. Eggwars needed an update, right? You guys didn’t spruce it up or "tweak" it, you changed the game play which is exactly what we didn’t want. You didn't need to go all in and do all the things you did. You did too much.

Things you could have done instead:
-Added new maps.
-Map rotation
-new kit
-host tournaments
-new game mode (hmmm i dunnooo....beta eggwars perhaps?)
But instead you created an absolute mess. You’ve been planning this since march and still faced backlash. At that point, how do you not sit back and say to yourselves “how did we get this wrong again?” It’s baffling.

Stop doing big updates that stress out both your staff and player base and start doing smaller updates. Nobody asked you to work this hard on this update. Do little things and work your way up instead of forcing these things. B A B Y STEPS.
When you do those kinds of updates, you drive away loyal players. I'm talking about the ones that buy ranks and plus ranks. These people FUEL your server. You have to accommodate your player base or else you won’t have one.

Fix the way you go about implementing updates.

Again, I apologize to the moderators who were left in the dark and had to deal with the backlash. However, I'm only 43% sorry for calling management gross and yucky.

Opinions from bedrock players should not be considered when it comes to making decisions for java updates. Who cares if they like the update, let them have it. Java shouldn't be lumped in with them. We're separate communities.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom