Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
I think that there should be a rule that if the person is staying at an island (preferably with a bow) and making no effort whatsoever to move elsewhere and fight, even after you clearly warning them and you moving elsewhere so that they have a fair chance to come, then they should be punished appropriately (punishment for camping). The current rule is that they can only be classified as camping if there is no current way to get to their island. The problem with this is, the person in question who is camping would only have to not break their bridge in order to avoid punishment. If they are doing the first sentence regardless of whether they had a bridge or not, they should be punished. (I do not mean to disrespect the staff who made the rules; I am simply giving my suggestion).

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Camping in eggwrs is currently not reportable under any circumstances...

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
Yeah, whether people want to believe it or not, there are a variety of ways to stop camping. On OP, just destroy their egg with an ender pearl and sneak to get punch bow shots. In Normal, I am thinking e-pearls should be added. In Hardcore, camping isn't that effective, provided that golden apples are expensive, and all you need to do is get a couple nice bow shots on them.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Normal- Safebridge
OP- Ender Pearl
Hardcore- people dont usually camp as far as im concerned

No, it wont be punishable for the fact that it is strategy (a decemt one, i dont normally use it unless im forced to)
I do hate people who skybase though, but its not as common as regular campers.

Deano55

Nov 26, 2016
You shouldn't be punished for camping as it is a type of playing egg wars people can either be campers or attackers and it's not very hard to slowly build a safe bridge to their island.

N

Nikboo

Many such as I camp because it is a stratergy. Sometimes it can win youthe game. You can always safe bridge or enderpeal to another island if someone is camping.

Currently, camping is only punishable in extreme circumstances such as skybasing or building a massive fort. I don't think it should be stricter though.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
yep. Literally every strategy has a weakness except camping in normal...
Well it still has a weakness. When you camp, you basically are dead once you get killed with them on your island. Second, they don't have as good of gens as people at center. It does have a few weaknesses. But not as many as others.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
The reason that people are camping is because they are not so good at PvP so they wanna shoot the good pvpers of but indeed like everyone said you can report them if they are camping in a skybasingor building or a massive fort.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Top Bottom