Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I’m really out of the loop. I’m not surprised they didn’t add the Egg embryos, and the update wasn’t massive but

I really feel like CCG players are just hard to please and will bandwagon to attack any update. Cubecraft players are conformists, update’s been out for a day and people are already complaining.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
yeah, I feel like if the update were to be out for a few more days, people would get used to it more

Reactions: Queen Ualala

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeh cubecrafters are picky but that is because cubecraft is such high quality and doesn't need to copy other servers. *Cough* hypixel *cough* *cough*

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I think if there wasn't a Beta version for so long people would be complaining a lot less. It's just because Beta wasn't fun (for other reasons than gameplay) that people think normal EggWars has become Beta so now it's not fun anymore.
This is just not true in my opinion, Beta was another thing. Nobody played it so games took ages to fill up and even then you played against only 1 or 2 teams most of the time. This is what made Beta not fun, not the actual gameplay which isn't even that different to the old version. Mostly nice small quality of life additions.

Reactions: Queen Ualala

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I think what the majority is just upset about, it's the sudden change. No one was expecting Beta to be moved to Normal due to little players Beta had. Cube Craft did do an amazing job at developing the new gamemode and I am greatful they are giving us updates as well as listening to us about changes. People make mistakes, no one is perfect. However, I think the update just shocked a lot of people.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I think what the majority is just upset about, it's the sudden change. No one was expecting Beta to be moved to Normal due to little players Beta had. Cube Craft did do an amazing job at developing the new gamemode and I am greatful they are giving us updates as well as listening to us about changes. People make mistakes, no one is perfect. However, I think the update just shocked a lot of people.
Exactly

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Yeh cubecrafters are picky but that is because cubecraft is such high quality and doesn't need to copy other servers. *Cough* hypixel *cough* *cough*
How exactly did Cubecraft copy hypixel...?
Unless ur joking if so I’m an idiot

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom