Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

[Please read the thread fully first, thanks :D] Do you think mid camping is a problem?

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Neutral

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
It's a problem because the player in mid would be looting everything, but that person will eventually have to go to an island to purchase items or do other stuff.

In the end, everyone in the game can get to mid, it's just whether or not you can beat the enemy. Therefore, mid camping is not a really a problem.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Camping is indeed one of the biggest problems in EggWars in my opinion, I don't think potions are a good solution though, especially not invisibility. The invisibility is extremely overpowered in EggWars, you could easily buy one and break an egg without problems. I'd personally like to see the punch bow completely removed, the other bows a bit more expensive and the shield cheaper.

EDIT: Or possibly changing maps in some sort of way that I don't know of.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
The
Camping is indeed one of the biggest problems in EggWars in my opinion, I don't think potions are a good solution though, especially not invisibility. The invisibility is extremely overpowered in EggWars, you could easily buy one and break an egg without problems. I'd personally like to see the punch bow completely removed, the other bows a bit more expensive and the shield cheaper.
The punch bow is the only way i can even face off against multiple enemies with higher gear than me. How will I 4v1 then D:

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
In my eyes, I don't see mid camping a big of a problem at all. Though they could add the changes mentioned by @iLoveYouu above as I like it and it could make camping a less vaible strategy on islands, resulting in less campers as a whole :)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
It's a problem because the player in mid would be looting everything, but that person will eventually have to go to an island to purchase items or do other stuff.

In the end, everyone in the game can get to mid, it's just whether or not you can beat the enemy. Therefore, mid camping is not a really a problem.
Ever heard of teammates. Only one person will run back and forth. So, th best you'll get is a 3 vs 2 horribly undergeared. And on solo, you'll get 10 seconds MAX to get diamonds and run lmao.
I read the thread and I'd like potions and, but I don't think mid camping is such a big problem.
Mid camping is more broken than hacking. It's a giant problem.
I just don't encounter it much at all. Usually I just kill them before they get comftorble at mid.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike
Which leaves you self very vulnerable for being rushed for something that will only work against 20% of mid campers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom