Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want these implemented?

• Yes! And exactly like this!

• Yes! But with some changes I commented below.

• No (please put below so I can make a better suggestion next time).

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Please read a tad more carefully it says donors get one kick per hour OR (please notice the or) the vote for kick with 2/3 of game from different teams with reason stated. The vote would be through all people and wouldn't be as abusable as you make it seem since I'm suggesting it can only be used once per game
So eh lets see...

Me,
TheJeroen,
xMegaCaviax
and xTeleMegax join 1 game....
These guys all have Obsidian Rank (except me) we all join 1 team... (NOT THE SAME ONES)
Because I'm always annoying at Eggwars and keep trolling other teams they decide to kickvote me...
All 3 of them are for it so I get kicked...
And this is a tiny example on how it would be...
If we added a rule that someone would be punished by abusing this command then most
Donors would be punished in the first month...

Not to mention that people would kick without evidence...
Maybe someone is good at PvP or just trolling...
2 Ranked players who know each other decide to kickvote and then the good/trolling player gets banned....
How would staff know if the player who got kicked was Hacking or not?

We already have this problem in Tower Defense.. And I would like to keep this problem in Tower Defense only

Reactions: smkorpi

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
I frequently play eggwars and am pretty good at the gamemode. What I can't beat are hackers when in op item type.
Some ways to prevent different types of hacking are shown great through other servers, and I think some would work well here. How to prevent:

Kill aura - have an invisible bot spawn in above the player that is constantly 2 blocks above the player so the hack gets caught on the fake player above.

Lag back (not sure if right name)- We already have a set y cord where the player hits that cord and they automatically die. To prevent lag back hackers from flourishing (in my opinion the worst hackers) you could move that instant death y cord to one below the lowest block on the map. For maps with varying depths (such as teaparty) you could make specific heights for the underneath the islands within 5 blocks of the edge of the island that would still do the correct intent.

All hacks- Allow donors 1 kick per hour OR a /vote player as long as a reason is provided and 2/3 of the game agrees and is from more than one team. So team grey can't just kick the last team to win. And there should only be one kick allowed per game. It is not often you find more than one hacker in a game.

That's my suggestion to lessen the hacker problem that enrages a lot of the eggwars community. If you are just agreeing or disagreeing just vote in the poll. If there is any problems or further solutions or reasons this is truly bad, please comment below.

Edit 1: Possible for the kill aura prevention if the said bot is hit 5 times per match possible kicked from server? With a number like 5 it shouldnt happen for nonhackers, but would remove them from games immediately so everyone could enjoy the game even if a hacker *was* in it.

This would also be a GREAT oppurtunity for a small logging system where staff can see people that the kill aura bot has kicked multiple times to give a great view of hackers that haven't been reported yet.

Peace,
smkorpi

1. Hack Client have Color Based Target as well. This Won't work on Egg wars because everyone have different color.
Unless they gonna implement 10+ Invisible bot on top of EACH Player.
Rant : LAGGGGGGG
And what will happen if i want to hit someone that is running above me (ladder)? I will hit the bot instead of the player. And... I would get removed o3o.

2. "Allow donors 1 kick per hour OR A /VOTE"
/Vote is more reliable. Allowing a donor to kick someone is... "Imma kick this guy because he is the last guy i need to fight"
ANd / Vote when the other team only have 1 player while yours have 2 players.
/Vote isn't even reliable

Reactions: smkorpi

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
1. Hack Client have Color Based Target as well. This Won't work on Egg wars because everyone have different color.
Unless they gonna implement 10+ Invisible bot on top of EACH Player.
Rant : LAGGGGGGG
And what will happen if i want to hit someone that is running above me (ladder)? I will hit the bot instead of the player. And... I would get removed o3o.

2. "Allow donors 1 kick per hour OR A /VOTE"
/Vote is more reliable. Allowing a donor to kick someone is... "Imma kick this guy because he is the last guy i need to fight"
ANd / Vote when the other team only have 1 player while yours have 2 players.
/Vote isn't even reliable
I adresses point 2 in the original post already and multiple comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom