Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_EliteNobody

Feb 13, 2021
United Kingdom
I was playing team egg wars and I am confused why I died AFTER my egg was destroyed
1614964400115.png

Can someone explain this. Mabye someone else has experienced this. It happens alot to me so i thought that i would make a post about it.

Blqde

Jul 22, 2020
USA
I think it's just a glitch. It's happened to me quite a few times and the only real solution to this is protect your egg and don't die. I agree that it's really annoying however it's hard to recreate the glitch to bug report it.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
It happens when you get killed just before the egg gets broken. You end up just dead even though you haven't been killed as a "final kil". I see it all the time when I'm playing Eggwars.

however it's hard to recreate the glitch to bug report it.

It's not. I literally did it in the very first game I joined after seeing this thread. It's not a glitch that sometimes can happen, it's a 100% guarantee. Kill the egg right after they die and they are gone for good. It's been like that for years. I've brought it up on the forums before, but that lead to nothing.

Here is the footage I just recorded btw (someone can use this footage to make a report if they care to do so):

As you see, green is eliminated even though he never was eliminated.

Reactions: Snowwyyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom