Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dank_Cena

May 14, 2017
Hi,

I used to play Cube craft with my friends all the time on speed team egg wars. Now every time I log in I get different lobby numbers from them. We arrange to meet places and we both go on lobby 1 however I cannot see them. All of the games that are available are also different and they have more lobby options than me. This is extremely frustrating and I would appreciate any help I could get.

Thanks so much.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hi,

I used to play Cube craft with my friends all the time on speed team egg wars. Now every time I log in I get different lobby numbers from them. We arrange to meet places and we both go on lobby 1 however I cannot see them. All of the games that are available are also different and they have more lobby options than me. This is extremely frustrating and I would appreciate any help I could get.

Thanks so much.
Make sure you're in the same version, 1.8 or 1.9+. Then make sure you're in the same game, then lobby.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hello,

Maybe you installed the wrong settings in your Settings chest.

Option/setting 1 - This setting allows you to hide all the players in the lobbies. Even your friends (do /f list to see your friends) and party friends (do /p status to see your party friends) will be vanished.
c2435a9a548140368acca3af41063142.png

Option/setting 2 - This setting only allows your to see your friends and party friends.
5d46934e61ec452f926bdd3facff6aeb.png

Option/setting 3 - this setting allows you to see everyone in the lobby. Even friends, party friends and players who are not your (party)friends.
6b3432f58ddb450ca6d641751fd4bfe3.png

Make sure you're in the same version, 1.8 or 1.9+. Then make sure you're in the same game, then lobby.
This could be an another solution to see your (party)friends. Good job! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations
JustNathie wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
💜
Top Bottom