Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

stephen0508

Dec 8, 2016
So I was playing my 2nd game of egg wars and this guy by the name of Jesusrift (I think) kept accusing me of hacking and they said they recorded me, uploaded the video, and reported me (most likely forums). I was wondering if anyone knew his YT channel so I could see if he actually recorded something, and I'd like to just say up front I was NOT hacking, I've seen this server a few times in videos and I love it already!

D

Deleted member 169486

If you weren't hacking then you have nothing to worry about. They were probably just whining because you killed them or were doing well. 90% of the time they do indeed not record.

stephen0508

Dec 8, 2016
If you weren't hacking then you have nothing to worry about. They were probably just whining because you killed them or were doing well. 90% of the time they do indeed not record.
Ok, thanks! also I do believe I was having quite a but if luck as I would somehow knock people off the edge when they have higher gear than me. Also, is 5zig mod allowed? All it shows is armor HUD and cords, when I realized I had it in I turned it off until I could get confirmation that its allowed.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Ok, thanks! also I do believe I was having quite a but if luck as I would somehow knock people off the edge when they have higher gear than me. Also, is 5zig mod allowed? All it shows is armor HUD and cords, when I realized I had it in I turned it off until I could get confirmation that its allowed.
It is, no need to worry :)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
whata your IGN. Most recorder put it inside their title.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom