Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sylvextrion_

Jan 7, 2017
Omwisselen naar het Nederlands
hi cube craft games I had an idea for eggwars: normaly the egg brakes when you hit it, but i thought that you take the egg to your own island and then click on the villager with the egg and then your opponent's egg is destroyed. that makes egg wars little more difficult and more fun.

From Ariekanarie2030

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Personally, I could not fully understand your idea; I think this is because english might not be your strong point, and therefore you might have been unable to express your ideas very well.

If you find it easier, just type in your own language, then people will be able to understand your idea a little better.

The way how I interpreted this post, was that you are meant to collect your egg from middle, or buy it from your villager (However I might be completely wrong). If those ideas were correct, I would unfortunately not be supporting them, I like the way how eggwars is now :-D

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Personally, I could not fully understand your idea; I think this is because english might not be your strong point, and therefore you might have been unable to express your ideas very well.

If you find it easier, just type in your own language, then people will be able to understand your idea a little better.

The way how I interpreted this post, was that you are meant to collect your egg from middle, or buy it from your villager (However I might be completely wrong). If those ideas were correct, I would unfortunately not be supporting them, I like the way how eggwars is now :-D
If your translation is correct if you died for any reason, would you respawn and how

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
So eggs you break drop some sort of item or such that can be used to buff your egg? If that is so I think it would give even more reward to an offensive playstyle by eliminating the downsides of it (poorly protected egg) IMO eggwars would be cooler of it was more about playing defensively but nice idea anyway i guess maybe? ♡

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Ohh, I think what he's trying to say is, rather than killing an egg, you take the egg, to your island, so that the other team can chase you? If this is what he's saying that would make eggwars like CTF, because you'd have to run with the egg to the your island, rather than just destroying it. I think I understand now

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Ohh, I think what he's trying to say is, rather than killing an egg, you take the egg, to your island, so that the other team can chase you? If this is what he's saying that would make eggwars like CTF, because you'd have to run with the egg to the your island, rather than just destroying it. I think I understand now

If the player wants to have a CTF experience, just play Blockwars CTF :-D

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom