Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WARRIOR2000

Apr 12, 2017
I usually rush to get gold for obisidian but not before I cover my egg in sandstone even though it may seem weak I've a lot of people who run over to my island and they can't break my egg like really early in the game

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Well, since I play a lot of Egg Wars, with friends,

We basically have an organized team, where we have roles.
Mama Goose: Goes and places obsidian over the egg. No one else gets the gold UNTIL the egg is basically very protected OR the gold gen is lvl 4
Island Guard: Stays with the Mama Goose, and basically watches the island (or protects it) so no enemies get on the island to break the egg. Island guard is also supposed to get diamonds for the island, too.
Rusher: Goes and breaks the egg on the other islands.
Tank: Goes in with the rusher, and kills (or distracts) the enemies on the other island the rusher is on.

And with these roles, my friends and I win about every game. Losing is only when we mess up.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Pfft... Who needs to protect their egg! Just yolo it! Rush your enemies!

(Probably why I lose just about every game I play)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Well, since I play a lot of Egg Wars, with friends,

We basically have an organized team, where we have roles.
Mama Goose: Goes and places obsidian over the egg. No one else gets the gold UNTIL the egg is basically very protected OR the gold gen is lvl 4
Island Guard: Stays with the Mama Goose, and basically watches the island (or protects it) so no enemies get on the island to break the egg. Island guard is also supposed to get diamonds for the island, too.
Rusher: Goes and breaks the egg on the other islands.
Tank: Goes in with the rusher, and kills (or distracts) the enemies on the other island the rusher is on.

And with these roles, my friends and I win about every game. Losing is only when we mess up.
Same.
We usually all get stacked at a certain point though.

Im usually the rusher :3

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
That is sometimes my tactic, unless I play attack or savage mode which I don't care about my egg and I'll go suiciding other people's eggs

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
For me it differs on my attitude.

When I'm calm and collected I go and rush other bases 30 seconds in the game. Then me and the person I rush usually both die and we continue trying to kill each other while every other player gets stacked. I usually win the guy, the get brutally murdered by a stacked player.

When I'm raged, (likely from being brutally murdered) I get pretty decent gear to rush my fellow player with. Then I build a bridge to the middle from their base which I conquered, after that I get greedy with diamonds and collect a million. The get shot off and die.
(Probably why I lose just about every game I play)

Reactions: matcha
D

Deleted member 204478

My tactic is to just rush everyone.
Buy some leather armour decent amount of blocks and food, cheapest pickaxe, and rush.
Your tactic is not bad, but I like to end games quickly to get my points and xp! :P

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
My tactic is to leave it up to my teammates if we try to keep our egg alive or not. I usually don't die in a game, or if I do, it is either early game, long before most eggs are broken, or very late, when no eggs are left.

On solo, I usually camp mid a lot, and I never care about my egg. My win rate on team and solo combined is almost 40%, but my win rate on solo alone is probably above 60%. I kill a lot of people who try to camp in the early game, and it doesn't work.

One thing I do like to do, however, is get myself a chain chestplate, or maybe even chain leggings, before going to mid. Does not take much longer than the time I need to get steak, blocks, weapons and armor with iron, so it is not a waste of time. Golden apples are a fairly good alternative to better armor if you don't want to take a long time.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Noochie705

Apr 13, 2017
I usually rush to get gold for obisidian but not before I cover my egg in sandstone even though it may seem weak I've a lot of people who run over to my island and they can't break my egg like really early in the game
Warrior, if you usually play solo, then I would recommend finding out what strategy is best for you. What I am saying is if you go into games and try different techniques, like rushing middle at the very beginning, staying back, rushing your neighbors so they are not a threat to you, and more.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
When me and my friends play we have one person at start put obby on egg ASAP, a person rush mid and turn on our diamonds ASAP, and someone work on rushing other eggs. Once our egg is obbied we take other teams who arent fighting one another and break their eggs.

B

Brendan Gasper

My strategies are based on the map that I play. On Teaparty (teams) and Mine (solo) I rush mid and get alot of gear then go on a killing rampage. On most other maps, I rush the person next to me then get gear and go to mid from their base. And sometimes, I get iron level gear and golden apples, and go to mid after that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom