Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1_I_Am_Groot_1

May 15, 2016
In egg-wars you should make it where after around like 30 minutes every player in the game will start to glow the rest of the round, so it is easy to finish the game.

Could you also add more emerald generators to the middle of the map.

YouAlwaysTim

Jul 18, 2015
Everywhere :)
In egg-wars you should make it where after around like 30 minutes every player in the game will start to glow the rest of the round, so it is easy to finish the game.

first of all why does everyone need to glow? There are spectral arrows And I think there is no need for a glow effect on all the players. It may be laggy :(

Second I don't know how many emerald generators there are they did that many for a reason ;)

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I'm against it because you won't be able to ninja people's eggs, it would have the opposite effect, the games would be longer.

Reactions: ☩Mgoz☩

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net

Yeah, I like that idea. I once had to face up against a troll (I'm not naming names) that hid at the bottom of his island, waited until everyone had lost their egg, then stopped shifting to bait people. Then, he just Punch I bowed everyone off, and everyone was really salty.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Yeah, I like that idea. I once had to face up against a troll (I'm not naming names) that hid at the bottom of his island, waited until everyone had lost their egg, then stopped shifting to bait people. Then, he just Punch I bowed everyone off, and everyone was really salty.
You should have recorded him

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom