Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iOreos

May 1, 2015
Portugal
I've voiced my frustrations with the spawn protection mechanism before. I also believe it can be very badly abused and result in the loss of your hard-earned gear and progress made toward destroying the other team's egg. If anything, it rewards the player for dying with a brief stint of invincibility.

As for the lobby signs, the maps filling the board are the ones that are less popular. Think of it like eating a bag of jelly beans; your favorite might be red, green, and blue, but after you eat all of those, you're still left with the less popular purple jelly beans. Purple jelly beans may not be as good as their delicious counterparts, but at the end of the day, they're still jelly beans and they're still pretty good.

If the community as a whole feels that a certain map is simply not fun, unbalanced, etc., we usually will do something to fix that problem, whether it be editing the map, removing the map, reducing the likelihood of the map popping up, or some other measure of remedying the problem. If you have a problem with a specific map, feel free to voice that opinion on the forums.
Why not just reduce the grace period? Like 3 seconds of grace period, this way people could protect the egg, and after 3 seconds, players could kill them

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom