Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Schrado

Apr 9, 2016
Love the new map! Just have a couple suggestions that would make it more balanced.
The knockback II mushroom for only 2 emeralds is insanely OP. Please make it knockback I.
It is hard to see the island color since it is only on the top of 1 mushroom per island. Maybe add a ring around the island base with the color, add color to the bridge leading up to the island, or color all the mushrooms. Those are just some suggestions of course, but please do add something to make identifying islands from the ground a little easier.

Thanks for reading :)

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
Yep knockback II mushroom is insanely op tho.
Love the new map! Just have a couple suggestions that would make it more balanced.
The knockback II mushroom for only 2 emeralds is insanely OP. Please make it knockback I.
It is hard to see the island color since it is only on the top of 1 mushroom per island. Maybe add a ring around the island base with the color, add color to the bridge leading up to the island, or color all the mushrooms. Those are just some suggestions of course, but please do add something to make identifying islands from the ground a little easier.

Thanks for reading :)
The knockback mushroom can also be more expensive

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
@Gainfullterror wow this mushroom is just controversial..,
Even when there's been suggestions about a KB 2 item, it's been deemed overpowered by 90% of the people on the forums, EVEN if it's a wooden sword with little durability.
But the mushroom has infinite durability.
JUST WHY!
I'll just avoid playing the two maps for a bit.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Even when there's been suggestions about a KB 2 item, it's been deemed overpowered by 90% of the people on the forums, EVEN if it's a wooden sword with little durability.
But the mushroom has infinite durability.
JUST WHY!
I'll just avoid playing the two maps for a bit.
I guess it's to deal with OP mode but meh?

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I completely agree with the island colours, at the moment it is very hard to distinguish the islands and their teams, so a coloured ring would really help! As for the knockback 2 mushroom, i think it should be kept as knockback 2, however only available in OP or increased emerald price e.g 5 emeralds! I love the fact that it is knockback 2, knockback 1 would not be the same!

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
Any kb2 item is insanely op because there is no counter and it should definitely be nerfed. "But what about punch bows smkorpi?"
Punch bows are fair to me because we have shields. With how easy it is to get 2 emeralds early in the game there is NO counter to kb items on he small maps

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom